Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

too dumb to be probated; not too dumb to be autobanned

GD_American posted:

If I was addicted to my Adderall you bet your rear end I wouldn't wait until I was down to one pill to start calling for refills

I have to count mine weekly and set reminders to request refills so this doesn't happen. I also have to remind myself "hey man you took your adderall 45 minutes ago, do life stuff" rather than go back to sleep in the morning sometimes.

Taking adderall and going back to sleep for an hour, a clear sign of it's dangers in my ADHD brain

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

facialimpediment posted:

he will, but this is really funny, just enjoy the funny of it

Trump has had no consequences to this point and there is still a chance he gets the Presidency again. I guess I'm a doomer if I don't think this is funny.

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

Milo and POTUS posted:

What's funny is I have had adderall in the past and it did not make me tired, though I suspect it might have been because it was instant release

I take instant release and still go back to sleep on occasion. Brains are dumb is the main takeaway I've gotten from this experience.

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

every time I see grok i mmediately assume someone misspelled "gork", one of the two brother ork gods, and then i am very dissapointed in the truth of the matter. gork and mork would have no time for sweaty orgies, gork and mork have their priorities straight (fighting) hell yeah

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

noted science genius elon musk, understanderer that steel is steel and after being sheared or twisted it is still steel, therefore

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

even if you have appropriate tools for viewing the eclipse, if you don't try and look at it with just your own eyes for even a moment are you even truly an American?

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

:( and he was SO CLOSE to catching the real killer, too

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

orange juche posted:

yeah no, immolation is quite possibly one of the worst ways to go, every description of it is extremely horrible and just the maximum possible amount of suffering that can be inflicted on a person in the shortest time possible.

while it sure is a statement of a way to go, the possibility of not dying after super prolonged exposure to being on fire is even more terrifying to me

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

non-competes are a big issue for physicians. it's common that if they take a job with a health system they'll have a non-compete for practicing within a 30 mile radius or whatever, and since new physicians tend to have lots of debt they're signing contracts very one sided for the employer and very difficult to get out of. anything that helps not gently caress providers at the altar of shareholder value so they can do their jobs better is a good thing

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

also US citizens can go if they're like, totally not chill. also their son because "like father like son" ya know?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

bird food bathtub posted:

The future is scary because a lot of bad poo poo is on the horizon. I don't want to go in to it so I'll just stay right here OK?

:hmmyes: many are saying this