Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MonkeyFit
May 13, 2009

CommieGIR posted:

There's always more suckers, and Trump will keep leaving them with the bag.

But this time will be different. I just know it. I'm not dumb like everyone else he's done business with.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MonkeyFit
May 13, 2009

Buccee's is great when you're on a road trip. But I do not understand the obsession to the point of needing 700 parking spaces.

MonkeyFit
May 13, 2009

CBJSprague24 posted:

The Daytona one is across the street from the Tanger Outlet and a bunch of other shopping and dining options.

They are building one just north of Area A at WPAFB.

They're building one in the Phoenix metro area. I just don't understand the cult following. Emphasis on cult.

MonkeyFit
May 13, 2009
Not yet anyways. We'll see when they expand even more.

MonkeyFit
May 13, 2009
I would absolutely love for them to oust Johnson. After passing aid bills of course.

MonkeyFit
May 13, 2009

facialimpediment posted:

¿Por qué no los dos?

Oh I do want both. But Ukraine needs the aid ASAP, and we all know the house will be paralyzed for weeks if not months following an ouster of Johnson. So that needs to happen after the aid bills.

MonkeyFit
May 13, 2009
I'm perfectly ok with him draining the campaign warchest on legal fees instead of actual campaign things. Every dollar he spends is one that can't be spent for down ballot candidates.

MonkeyFit
May 13, 2009

psydude posted:

MTG is now saying she isn't going to file the motion to vacate. He called her bluff and she had no hand.

Noooo. She can't show weakness now. She needs to go through with it.

MonkeyFit
May 13, 2009
And MTG said today that Johnson either needs to resign, or he will be vacated. I hope it happens.

MonkeyFit
May 13, 2009
They have several problems. Like their youtube team that just reads from cue cards in a monotone voice like it's a high school newscast by people that just need the class credit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MonkeyFit
May 13, 2009

CBJSprague24 posted:

The girl interviewed on ABC News a couple months ago saying that she would rather have Trump if Joe didn't try to fix things in Gaza was one of the dumbest things I've heard in a long time.

I'm curious what she thinks Trump meant when he said Israel needs to "finish the problem."