Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kith
Sep 17, 2009

You never learn anything
by doing it right.

LtCol J. Krusinski posted:

April current events: gently caress you.

counterpoint: gently caress everything

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kith
Sep 17, 2009

You never learn anything
by doing it right.

idk having to cough up nearly two hundred million doesn't feel like much of a win to me

like it sucks that it's not the whole half a billion but that's still not chump change

Kith
Sep 17, 2009

You never learn anything
by doing it right.

ded posted:

until his next "last chance"

technically when you add another chance after running out, that becomes the new last chance

Kith
Sep 17, 2009

You never learn anything
by doing it right.

Zamujasa posted:

who would they be likely to choose, if not her?

Isn't it obvious?

Kith
Sep 17, 2009

You never learn anything
by doing it right.

but caves are where all of the best treasure is!!!

Kith
Sep 17, 2009

You never learn anything
by doing it right.

russia (or perhaps ukraine, depending on how you look at it) has spent a lot of time cutting out the russian military's bloat and rot. we are unfortunately approaching a point where russia is starting to get its poo poo together by virtue of everyone who did not have their poo poo together being dead or in prison.

combined with the republican ratfucking denying them aid, it's a tough situation. i genuinely hope the EU steps up to the plate.

Kith
Sep 17, 2009

You never learn anything
by doing it right.

CommieGIR posted:

Disagree wholeheartedly. I suspect the machine of graft and theft is still grinding along and that the people in power are still the same empty suits.

Remember they tried to clean up their military previously and it upset the graft machine so they canned the guy cleaning it up, there's no reason to believe that's changed, or they would've stopped with the human wave poo poo by now.

No, I suspect it's 'Same poo poo, different day' in Russias high command.

Ukraine on the other hand appears to be learning quickly, and is being forced to do so on a very lean budget both equipment and manpower wise so they have to be much more creative.

I genuinely hope you're right. Honestly, I've lost track of things since there hasn't been nearly as much information coming out of the conflict as there used to be.

Kith
Sep 17, 2009

You never learn anything
by doing it right.

I'm tired of bad poo poo happening.

Kith
Sep 17, 2009

You never learn anything
by doing it right.

it seems it cannot be overstated just how insanely loving stupid israel is

Kith
Sep 17, 2009