Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

10,363 snaps and not a playoff win to show for it

Hyrax Attack! posted:

$30 million stolen in LA from a cash storage facility on Easter. Which apparently didn’t have any staff on site that day?

https://www.latimes.com/california/story/2024-04-03/sylmar-burglary-money-storage-facility-30-million

LMAO.

Let it be Brinks, please let it be an old Dunbar Facility Brinks took over.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

facialimpediment posted:

lol Donnie's bond is busted

https://twitter.com/CBSNews/status/1775916240248185320?t=Tt5YRJZ8d-gGv0DC1wyzcg&s=19

- surety company isn't licensed for the state
- surety company is letting Donnie keep the money (WHAT) instead of using it as true collateral
- surety company would be pledging over 10% of their net assets, which is against New York law
- clerk has already returned the bond filing for errors

He'll get another extension and then re-file. He's got unlimited chances somehow.

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

My Spirit Otter posted:

also arent his crimes state crimes and not federal and thus wouldnt be able to self pardon anyway?

You are going to have to be more specific.

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

CBJSprague24 posted:

Now we just need him to do this permanently.

How long until he tries to make himself a martyr by getting thrown in jail to fundraise?

Jailed by being put in the custody of the secret service and house arrested to Trump Tower

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

Stultus Maximus posted:

Literally nobody in Congress cares what she says or does.

I thought a single member could cause a vote for the motion?

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

My Spirit Otter posted:

i thought that was only a condition to get whoever the last guy was in place after a thousand votes

Oh, I thought that was a rule for this entire session of congress. I don't know the rules.

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

OddObserver posted:

He might expect the Democrats to save him, and they may want to.

Government is funded.

Ukraine Aid passed.

Why save him now, especially since a misstep and missing members could elect a democratic speaker?

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

Acebuckeye13 posted:

Government is only funded until September.

Eh we would have 4-5 months to figure it out. Increasing the chances of the house flipping.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

Fund NASA!