Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

M_Gargantua posted:

Well, we run weak millennial versions of our proud warrior ancestors.

260miles over two 48 hour stints, in the august heat, followed by running around as a messenger during the battle, then finally running another 26 miles to close out the day to make sure the city knew what happened so the traitors didn't dare risk opening the southern gates to the Persian fleet that was wheeling around for a second go.

The run we do today is more like the 26 mile mass run of the light infantry back to the city to secure it against that second attack. Just a gaggle gently caress of everyone moving in clumps and being miserable.

We get it. He went to Greek West Point.
Bet he mins the push ups.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

Not far from me, they built a big 7-11; like a flagship store more than twice the size of average, with a dozen gas pumps. It was supposed to be the centerpiece of a new buildup next to an off ramp. Cost over 2 million to build.

Closed indefinitely having never opened, because the people who were in charge of the project tried to bypass certain permits to build quick, and told some mistruths on their applications. The Project heads were in good with the local government, and this was supposed to be the lynch pin of this new build up, and instead is an anchor no one can get rid off.

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

Hyrax Attack! posted:

I dunno but I’d believe it with that family, I only recently learned one of RFK’s kids perished at the age of 39 by skiing into a tree during snow football at Aspen after having been warned by the ski patrol to knock it off.

Wrong Kid Died

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

With something as critical as ATC, I think while should be working like 4 hours before a mandatory 2 hour break, but I know gently caress all.

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

I think on paper the US government can't internationally assassinate people, either.
No one told the CIA, but I think we passed something under Nixon outlawing assassination.

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

Milo and POTUS posted:

That Construction worker? Also in the gravel pit

2nd the motion. What a rancid piece of poo poo. I wonder how she remembers telling the children vs how they remember it.

That dog didn't do anything wrong, the people did.

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

Milo and POTUS posted:

I was just making a joke about her murdering the witnesses, not actually suggesting the construction worker should be executed

Apologies. I'm just an rear end in a top hat. 😊

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

Truck beds are for children, not pets.