Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010
Ultra Carp
Bad start to the month already!

https://twitter.com/pacificparks/status/1774864436118855928?t=GuSz3tXQ_v5L8Sx_PwQFJg&s=19

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010
Ultra Carp

Milo and POTUS posted:

Lol they're gonna run another R

This made me curious, so I looked it up and as near as I can tell the likely Dem nominee is Debbie Mucarsel-Powell, an Ecuadorian immigrant and former representative who previously lost reelection in 2020. Honestly seems pretty decent all things considered. Not that I'd get my hopes up for any Democrat in Florida, though.

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010
Ultra Carp

Kith posted:

I'm tired of bad poo poo happening.

:same:

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010
Ultra Carp
Man how far does Bibi have to push this before we get tired and he gets Diem'd.

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010
Ultra Carp

Flikken posted:

Government is funded.

Ukraine Aid passed.

Why save him now, especially since a misstep and missing members could elect a democratic speaker?

Government is only funded until September.