Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

goatsestretchgoals
Jun 4, 2011

Elviscat posted:

I think everything underwater has to be divers, probably with umbilicals for air and heat, and yeah, imagine cutting pieces of bridge apart that could fall on you, or spring, or get tangled in your umbilicals.....

That's a rough job right there.

I’m not an Underwater Dude but I’m worried as poo poo about springing back.

This poo poo is difficult as hell when it’s easy geometric shapes that took months on a computer.

Weird unplanned shapes underwater? Whatever they are paying, it’s not enough.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goatsestretchgoals
Jun 4, 2011

Arrath posted:

If nothing else I hope that will decrease traffic around the pumps at actual costcos (lol good luck)

Oregon Costco pumps are great for the near future because there’s an entire self serve row that Costco Person is afraid of. I got in/out in like 10 mins the other day.

E: Still scary as poo poo driving through the parking lot. Costco Person knows they have a spare BMW at home and gives zero fucks backing out.

goatsestretchgoals fucked around with this message at 12:18 on Apr 12, 2024

goatsestretchgoals
Jun 4, 2011

hobbesmaster posted:

I once worked for a very conservative anesthesiologist that said that he watched a ton of the trial because his normal schedule at the time was scheduled stuff early morning and then on call for the afternoon east coast time. He believed OJ was innocent.

Why? Well, he determined LAPD were lying and making poo poo up but it couldn’t be because they were racist and this was their standard SOP. No, he outlined some sort of crazy mob hit gone wrong that the LAPD was in on. LAPD had probably made enough of a mess of it that the real truth couldn’t be determined anymore.

Honestly that was kinda refreshing compared to where I was expecting that conversation to go.

We forget that this was 2 years after the assholes who beat Rodney King half to death got off.

Yeah we all know OJ was a wife murdering piece of poo poo but also Mark Fuhrerman was a typical LA cop.

goatsestretchgoals
Jun 4, 2011

No that was some “community college philosophy professor makes class buy their book” level poo poo.

Please TLDR in 1 or 2 sentences.

goatsestretchgoals
Jun 4, 2011

code:
do
    print “penus “
until 0

goatsestretchgoals
Jun 4, 2011

bird food bathtub posted:

lol apparently the CYBERTRUCK!!!!!! has a nationwide stop sell order and is likely going to get an emergency recall. No this isn't for the plastic tire covers digging in to the tire side walls and threatening to blow them out at speed that was the last one. This one is for the accelerator pedal. The pedal has a stupid cover on it so it looks CYBER!!!!!-ized, and the cover can work it's way loose. Pretty bad. But wait there's more! When it gets loose it slides up off the top of the pedal where the foot well has a conveniently placed crevice that the pedal cover slides right in to, getting wedged in and holding down the pedal at almost max value.

lol please stop joking

goatsestretchgoals
Jun 4, 2011

did these loving morons try to go fast by putting slip on pedal covers with grip tape on the slip on covers?

goatsestretchgoals
Jun 4, 2011

this is a lot of work just to short your own stock

#yeahimright #confirmationiscuck

goatsestretchgoals
Jun 4, 2011

NATO is literally just vibes now

goatsestretchgoals
Jun 4, 2011

Grip it and rip it posted:

Imagine missing the chance to vote to convict Trump because you didn't want to bother with jury duty

The opposite of jury nullification except you and your family will probably be murdered by a person who can’t see out their his back window because of all the stickers.

Nah I’m good.

Mad respect to anyone stupid/brave enough to sit on this jury but I would peace the gently caress out because I enjoy continuing to live.

goatsestretchgoals
Jun 4, 2011

facialimpediment posted:

The funny thing is that Van Orden later clarified that he was calling Matt Gaetz tubby.

Matt Gaetz looks like a scarecrow who was animated solely to creep on teenage girls.

Van Orden is either dumb or playing 4d chess with the neuroses buried deep within that alleged child molester’s peanut of a brain.

Good either way.

goatsestretchgoals
Jun 4, 2011

I made it to (((Clinton Global Initiative)))

goatsestretchgoals
Jun 4, 2011

I liked her in Jurassic Park. Not 53 podcasts like. Not even listen to 53 podcasts.

This guy can’t be within 1000ft of her house I’m guessing.

goatsestretchgoals
Jun 4, 2011

rip young yeller, you were too good for her presidential campaign

goatsestretchgoals
Jun 4, 2011

Was it this thread or a different one that made the “bitcoin is contributing to global warming yet again” joke?

Edgy can be done well, but if your entire political movement has one helicopter joke, well

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goatsestretchgoals
Jun 4, 2011

No hate meant and apologies if I hosed that up

E: the bitcoin joke was cool and good, the “I identify as an attack helicopter” joke is dumb and bad, I should have done a better job on my OP

goatsestretchgoals fucked around with this message at 03:37 on Apr 28, 2024