Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

Yep, that's a good ol' fashioned grudge match on the ice right there. There was a rivalry between the Avalanche and the Red Wings in the 90s that peaked with an escalating series of brawls over the course of a single game that led to 18 fighting penalties.

The Canucks and Flames have had a few good opening line brawls over the years, but that's less on-ice related and just because us Vancouverites and those Calgarians don't get along.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

I'm pretty sure "keeping the money you put up" is explicitly not how bonds work, but what I do I know, I'm just an average person

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

GD_American posted:

We're all gonna be turbofucked when, while Donnie is well on his way to a 15 point loss, Biden keels over in August and The Kamala Kharisma Train leaves the station

They pulled the Weekend at Bernie's with Feinstein, they've practiced for that sort of scenario.

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

Of all the things Musk deserves to be hung upside down by his scrotum for, turning the perfectly cromulent nerd neologism "grok" into the name of a racism-enabled chatbot is solidly in the middle tier of the list imo.

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

Platystemon posted:

OJ was framed by the LAPD, for a crime that he was actually guilty of.

Rampart did OJ

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

*The Expanse theme starts playing*

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

Doomscroller who just wanted an excuse to go to out as a "martyr"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

That Works posted: