Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
April current events: gently caress you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
lol. Just lol.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
If this stuff pisses you off more than it makes you laugh, I’m sorry but you might be doing it wrong.

I mean this poo poo is hilarious.

He’s never gonna be president again, he will do jail time, and he’ll be destitute. All within the next 48 months. Even if only 1 of those happens it’s a huge lol for me dawg.

If the mcstroke doesn’t get him first.

Laugh and enjoy watching Rome burn, I say.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Zamujasa posted:

for me it's one of those sad chuckles because yeah it's funny that he steps on rakes constantly, but somehow they always stop before actually smacking him in the nose.

and it's hard not to look at it as a broader pattern of the same poo poo, where awful people like him may not be ultimately successful in 100% of the poo poo they do, but they still manage to get 80% of it done and we're all meaningfully worse off for it.

alternatively:

it would be funny if we were the ones burning rome, and not the ones living in it.

None of us ever truly had a chance to own a piece of Rome, the best we could hope to do is watch it burn, really.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

CBJSprague24 posted:

Give me a loss in November, and I'll laugh all you want, as losing the election seems to at least partially seal his fate; he couldn't hide behind the Presidency and make two of the cases go away* even though pardoning himself would imply guilt but he's somehow not guilty.

E- *or, in an shittier timeline, he hides behind the presidency, Pardons himself, and then immediately confesses to everything.

:toxx: Trump will never be president again :toxx:

The destitute and in jail is a reach, I fully admit, but he’s never getting the reigns of power again.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Arrath posted:

I hope with every fiber of my being that you are correct

:same:

I’ve given way too many tenbux to this gay dead comedy forum to owe ten more and have another President Trump.

I think I would log off for a while.

That’s what my boy Crusty Minge did, and he’s one of the happiest people I know.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

My Spirit Otter posted:

also arent his crimes state crimes and not federal and thus wouldnt be able to self pardon anyway?

He is facing federal and state charges. And a R governor in GA can’t pardon him because paroles/pardons work weird in GA compared to some other states.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

My Spirit Otter posted:

thanks for the responses, everyone. so he can potentially wriggle his way out of the j6/classified stuff, but not so much the ny/georgia voter fraud stuff.

is he looking at any jail time for the state level stuff or is it mostly fines/forfeiture? if he is, then for comedy's sake and not actually, i hope he gets elected because it would be really funny to see him running the country and doing press statements in an orange jumpsuit and holding cabinet meetings on the bleachers in the yard, appointing aryan brotherhood members to high level government positions

Mandatory minimum of 5 years in Georgia under their RICO statute, I believe.

Edit- yes, it’s a 5-20 year sentence, with 5 being the mandatory minimum.

If he loses that case, which I doubt he does, he’s definitely dying in prison.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Nystral posted:

That’s great to hear, I hope he’s in a good spot with Frank and Beans and Bigfoot.

He’s living his dream, couldn’t be happier for him. Flew out and saw him a few years ago and almost thought about buying land in the valley he lives in because it was just so drat beautiful.

I need to go visit his and the boys asses this summer.

Again I can’t say this enough, a very good stand up dude. Always has a nice thing to say to most anyone, and just wants everyone to be happy and get along.

He realized SA was just not bringing him joy anymore, I think.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
How insane is it that I’d walk over broken glass to get a Jeb presidency over another Trump one?

Because I have 0 love for the Bush family, but goddamn if Jeb isn’t a saint in comparison to Trump.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Dubya and Trump are so loving awful we have to use special terms to describe their awfulness.

Now we all know Jimmy Carter was histories greatest monster, but Dubya is definitely doing key bumps in hell with Kissinger and Nixon before it’s all said and done.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Am I nuts or do the services seem to be on a spree of relieving field grade commanders of duty right now?

What in the wide world of gently caress is going on?

In Red Storm Rising this was a sign the ruskies were getting serious lol.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

facialimpediment posted:

Peacetime. Peacetime is happening.

Good lord, I had heard of peace, but had never lived it.

I guess a few decades of “gently caress it, just send it.” as institutional policy is leading to some spicey careers ending.

:lol:

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Not all Star Trek fans are pedophiles, but almost all pedophiles are Star Trek fans.

Take that for whatever it is worth. nothing

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
What DPRK general photo are you guys talking about? I can’t find poo poo with a cursory Google.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Remember when Mitt Romney was the loving right wing boogie man?

HE’S ONE OF THE GOOD GUYS NOW

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
The juice is no longer loose.

Rest in power, King.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

My Spirit Otter posted:

yea dude, the guy who murdered his wife and her lover is a total king

lol, just lol

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
They’re not big on freedom of speech in Germany?

This is my shocked face.

Shocked, 😮.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Subjunctive posted:

I think you’ll find that half of the people involved in the groping find it to be quite enjoyable, so it’s a tricky one to call.

“Just grab ‘em by the 😺”
-45th, and last legitimately elected and long form birth certificate submitted bestest President ever, Donlad J Trump.

:trumpsmug:

Triggered much libtards?

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Midjack posted:

Vintage shim energy making a comeback.

I think everyone knows I’m nuts, but not MAGA nuts.

MAGA, not even once.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Midjack posted:

Oh I know, the over the top style itself is kind of a throwback. :cheerdoge:

Right on, brother. :cheers:

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
It's probably all horse poo poo but it read as sincere, and coming from a sincere place.

Hence why it's almost entirely certain to be complete horseshit.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
All they had to do was exercise a modicum of restraint.

Geeze.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Taking bets:

MAGA

or

ANTIFA

Sidebets taken as well, no odds given

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Fully fund NASA and the IRS and we'd be 300 years further down the road as a society practically in the blink of an eye.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
This has been a good news evening, thus far.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

bird food bathtub posted:

Cool country we have here where these people are not only allowed to continue to walk free but also seek and acquire power and adulation then brag about all of it.

https://www.theguardian.com/books/2024/apr/26/trump-kristi-noem-shot-dog-and-goat-book

There's multiple pointless and cruel animal deaths in there so, like, click with care and don't if you're not in a good place at the moment.

I had to put a dog down with a gun once and it's easily top 5 horrible poo poo I've had to do and really wish I hadn't had to do, or done that.

I was like... 11? 12 maybe? My dad (who is now a completely different human being than 30+ years ago) apologizes to this day about that poo poo. Like, every time I spend the night at his place and we stay up drinking and shooting the poo poo he stumbles across that memory and just becomes an apologetic mess.

I hope Kristi Noem gets that VP nomination just so the whole world can call her a dog killer and a psychopath.

I also hope way more that the R's don't win the Presidential election even if Joe Biden and Kamala are trash.

gently caress her forever and always.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

My Spirit Otter posted:

you dont see it as much anymore, but it was pretty common in rural canada when trucks usually only came with a bench seat and there were people other than the driver in the cab

Same thing down south in the states, essentially the more rural the area the more you’ll see it. I grew up riding in truck beds with the dogs in Rural MO/AR/IL/KY.

It’s definitely not something you see a ton of in cities anymore. You’ll catch a ticket and lose your dog in some places now.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
At the correspondence dinner just now, a Trump impersonator made a Kristi Noem joke saying “I’m killing this dinner harder than Kristi Noem kills dogs”

They’re hitting out at her.

MSNBC is airing the parts that are humorous live. Talking heads during the poo poo that’s not a funny bit.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
He also said “I’m on fire like that guy outside the courthouse” and it was absolute crickets, but if you imagine Trump saying that (As one of the worlds largest poo poo posters) it would be met with condemnation, and laughter.

Pretty much the two things that fuel a good poo poo poster.

That impersonator was just too meta for the crowd I guess.

What I’m saying is, I laughed, at least.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
I don’t see the machine against which you rage, fellow internet bulletin board poster.

Weird energy in your post, but I get it man..

Different thread I think.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

goatsestretchgoals posted:

No hate meant and apologies if I hosed that up

Nah I was poking fun man. Please never take my poo poo posting to heart.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

My Spirit Otter posted:

sorry, whats HFC?

Not much, what's HFC with you?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
You can do a lot of the things your not supposed to do and get a clearance.

This generally only applies if:

You are in the military and have kept your nose clean for the most part.

You don’t lie.

You did all the stupid clearance ending poo poo before you joined.

Your references are solid.

Caveat: I haven’t dealt with this poo poo in a decade.

Toke up, gently caress the security state.