Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wingnut Ninja
Jan 11, 2003

Mostly Harmless
Yeah, Bush 2 was easily worse for the world overall. Trump's dipshittery was much more localized to the US, and I think it's still too soon to gauge the long term impacts versus Bush. Trump definitely helped amplify the culture war poo poo, regressive legislation, and packing the courts at all levels with just the worst human beings available, but he also had a lot of help with that and you can't pin it primarily on him and his administration the way you could argue, say, the 2008 recession with Dubya and friends.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wingnut Ninja
Jan 11, 2003

Mostly Harmless

Comrade Blyatlov posted:

what?

.........i mean, what????

Look it's already shaped like bridge parts, you just gotta bolt it all back together sorry I can't elaborate further I have many other fantastically stupid things to tweet today

Wingnut Ninja
Jan 11, 2003

Mostly Harmless

bird food bathtub posted:

The army instilled in me a vigorous dislike of running as an exercise to begin with.

Then I found out that serious marathon runners wear pasties because running too long makes your nipples bleed all over your shirt from the chafing what the gently caress is wrong with these people!?

Hey let's run a race which is famously named because the first guy who ran it loving died from it.

Wingnut Ninja
Jan 11, 2003

Mostly Harmless

Platystemon posted:

The judge should allow the ones saying that Trump specifically belongs in prison to be stricken with cause, but the ones about Trump being a shithead or Republicans in general being corrupt should require burning peremptory strikes.

I'm not necessarily saying he should go to prison, just that I have a bottle of scotch set aside for the day he does. Or if he dies rage-tweeting on the shitter.

Wingnut Ninja
Jan 11, 2003

Mostly Harmless

Hyrax Attack! posted:

Even if these jurors are being dismissed, wouldn’t these posts be enough to identify them? Especially as it could be combined with how they must live in a certain area & are likely between the ages of 18 and 80?

Maybe if there's something a little more unique than those, but I suspect that New Yorkers sharing jokes about how Trump is a stupid rear end in a top hat is a fairly large pool.