Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Itchy_Grundle
Feb 22, 2003

My Spirit Otter posted:

thanks for the responses, everyone. so he can potentially wriggle his way out of the j6/classified stuff, but not so much the ny/georgia voter fraud stuff.

is he looking at any jail time for the state level stuff or is it mostly fines/forfeiture? if he is, then for comedy's sake and not actually, i hope he gets elected because it would be really funny to see him running the country and doing press statements in an orange jumpsuit and holding cabinet meetings on the bleachers in the yard, appointing aryan brotherhood members to high level government positions

I'd rather see this happening with an Adebisi type dude standing next to him giving him a terrible side eye.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Itchy_Grundle
Feb 22, 2003

orange juche posted:

That Russia brief before the HACS by the US EUCOM commander was definitely interesting. Basically saying that if Russia continues on its path that it is going, in a year or two if they don't experience severe degradation of their capabilities in the wider European and global theater they're on the way to reaching the point that in a conventional war, all they'd need to reach the Atlantic as a land army is boots, and they will have about 2 million of them in uniform by that point, and the artillery and tanks to back them up thanks to alliances with Iran, China, and North Korea, and Europe and the US are not on track to be able to match them on the battlefield. Quantity is a quality all its own.

Hasn't their doctrine always been some variant of "you can't kill all of us"?

Itchy_Grundle
Feb 22, 2003

The shape of his hair in this reminded me of something: He's a fake blonde Gumby.

"He was once just a little orange slab of clay…

Trumpy!

You should see what Trumpy can do today…

Trumpy!

He can walk into any trial,

With his crappy rear end lawyers, too,

If you lack a heart, then Trumpy's a part of you!"

I know I'm trying too hard. It's late. I'll show myself out.

Itchy_Grundle
Feb 22, 2003

Bored As gently caress posted:

So is that crispy critter dead?

Seems like the guy wasn't exactly pro or anti anything from any rational standpoint.

Looks like he had some serious mental issues tied up in conspiracy theory and chose the worst way to express whatever was going on in his head.

Latest thing I read was that he's not expected to survive. I hope the dude's unconscious and sedated. That's a hosed up way to go.

Itchy_Grundle
Feb 22, 2003

Jesus I hate that loving song.