Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Waddle Bourgeoidee posted:

Don't even entertain such an idea.

In shedding several pounds, Trump is losing something valuable: the awe-inspiring, voluptuous figure of a closeted politician of generous proportions. It is truly a saddening development that will instill horror in all those who cherish his shapely form and submissive nature.

Oh well, it was bound to happen eventually. Hopefully, little Donny can still attract a suitor who can pleasure him; it shouldn't be that difficult in prison, even with his gaunt appearance.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m posted:

politics sucks now
the news is all politics

why can't the news be about a goat that wins a blue ribbon anymore like it used to be in the old days

You think awarding prizes to livestock ain't political?

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Í̝̰ ͓̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉m̺̩͝ ͇̬A̡̮̞̠͚͉̱̫ K̶e͓ǵ.̻̱̪͖̹̟̕
the mayor of town is always at these things and announces the winner of a big pie eating contest, but he's just there as the mayor, he's not being political

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

I'll do whatever it takes to whomever it takes to ensure politics never taints the sanctity of the pie eating contest

Soapy_Bumslap
Jun 19, 2013

We're gonna need a bigger chode
Grimey Drawer
For real though Donny get off the ozempic, the world needs that dumptruck

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m posted:

the mayor of town is always at these things and announces the winner of a big pie eating contest, but he's just there as the mayor, he's not being political

Is it a big pie or a big contest?

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Soapy_Bumslap posted:

For real though Donny get off the ozempic, the world needs that dumptruck

he's disturbing the natural eco-system of diet coke and fast food his body has come to depend on, he proceeds at his own peril

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

b mad at me
Jan 25, 2017

Weka posted:

You think awarding prizes to livestock ain't political?

I think awarding millions of dollars to Elan Musk because he came out of his father's nutsack is political