Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DeeplyConcerned
Apr 29, 2008

I can fit 3 whole bud light cans now, ask me how!

wheatpuppy posted:

My (35M) gf (35F) tells her coworkers that we are cousins

UPDATE - My (35M) gf (35F) tells her coworkers that we are cousins

lol!

Edit: lmao!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DeeplyConcerned
Apr 29, 2008

*Leaning over the edge of my casket* all right people, time out. This is loving pathetic. Debbie! can the waterworks, I'm not dead yet. Dave, what the hell man? A "great friend"? No mention of our love life? What are you, embarrassed?

Let's tighten this up before the big day alright?

DeeplyConcerned
Apr 29, 2008

Shanghaied posted:

Uh, this is just the plot of that one Friends episode?

* pats you on the shoulder* nice one, rookie. Out of all the trash on Reddit, the liars, the humblebraggers the one thing I can't loving stand is when these pieces of garbage reuse tropes from popular media in their posts that are supposed to be situations from real life!

Go ahead, slap the cuffs on em. You've earned it.

DeeplyConcerned
Apr 29, 2008

Could I afford to build my own personal castle, staff it with help and live in it for the rest f my life? Yes. When I want to relax, do I have several servants fan me with palm leaves? Yes. But I'm not Jeff Bezos.

DeeplyConcerned
Apr 29, 2008

Tobermory posted:

AITA for putting people on a "no drinking" list for my wedding?

Haha, if you think these ppl are a pain in the rear end with the booze, just wait for the fireworks when the first one gets 86'd

DeeplyConcerned
Apr 29, 2008

So seems like my practice of going "woohoo wooooo!" while waving hands over my "patients" is both safer and more effective than chiro.

DeeplyConcerned
Apr 29, 2008

Scathach posted:

Jesus.

I'm still not sure why they're covered by insurance. Seems like a liability more than anything.

Probably because it's cheaper than actual medicine and if you die, the insurance company probably will not be on the hook for it.

DeeplyConcerned
Apr 29, 2008

mom and dad fight a lot posted:

This sounds like a cool rear end mom tbqh. Too bad her son is a pussy-whipped loser.

If anyone ever attacked my Mom, they'd be dead. I would go to jail for that bitch.

Username/post combo right here

DeeplyConcerned
Apr 29, 2008

They bring out my burger, which is covered in the following ingredients:
lettuce
tomato
onion

I start gagging immediately

DeeplyConcerned
Apr 29, 2008

Concatenation posted:

I think if I saw a dude at a bar drinking milk I’d assume it was some kind of PUA type peacocking move. Like that weirdo who went to a club with his “melon and balla rear end spoon”

Is it shady? yes. But it's a great conversation-starter. I don't know how many times I've had a dropdead hottie walk right up to me and ask, "so, what's up with the milk?"I guess it piques peoples curiosity. And, now that I think about it, in the context of a gay bar the drinking of milk could be seen as suggestive.

DeeplyConcerned
Apr 29, 2008

the holy poopacy posted:

Fellas, my wife doesn't want a partner who beats her. Does this mean she's a cheating harlot???

They've been together for 7 years. That's a lot of opportunities to cheat!

DeeplyConcerned
Apr 29, 2008

Yeah, I mean I think I have like a one or 2% chance of beating a bear in a one on one fight. Maybe I find a really big stick that turns the tide of the battle. Failing that, I've also got a pretty mean left hook.

DeeplyConcerned
Apr 29, 2008

100 degrees Calcium posted:

This will probably get me murdered, but I think you can like any fictional pairing you want.

Especially trans-dimensional selfcest.

so what you're trying to say is that you are going to gather a bunch of like-minded supporters, head down to Washington DC and stage a protest with your " legalize incest" signs ?

DeeplyConcerned
Apr 29, 2008

Troublemaker posted:

AIW- My husband embarrassed me in front of our friends

God, what a slime bucket. This is the sleaze that brings me to this thread.

DeeplyConcerned
Apr 29, 2008

Fuckin' fascists, man!

DeeplyConcerned
Apr 29, 2008

FMguru posted:

One Weird Trick for scoring a free house for yourself. Sons in law hate it!

AITA for telling my wife that it's not ok for her and her family to decide unilaterally that we were moving to the city where they live without telling me until her family was under contract on a house for us?

"Put up 40% of the value of this house, and get no equity or ownership" - gosh what a great favor, OP should be more thankful.

Steal of the century!

DeeplyConcerned
Apr 29, 2008

Hey, if that little old dancing man doesn't turn you on, I don't know what will

DeeplyConcerned
Apr 29, 2008

The waffle House guys are obviously in love and speaking in Code. Ordering runny eggs is his way of saying look, I'm still gonna marry this woman, but I want to have sex with you on the side.

Serving the dude eggs every way but runny is basically the cook telling him I'm not gonna settle for second fiddle either leave your fiancé and run off with me and we get married or go gently caress yourself.

I'm with the cook on this one. This guy has to make a decision. Either he gets married and rides off into the sun or fights this waffle House cook every night for the rest of his life.

DeeplyConcerned
Apr 29, 2008

Scathach posted:

That and these mostly aren't people that want a smartphone and don't have one, they're people that choose to not have one. So that makes the statistic negligible in this context.

It's like saying "Holy poo poo almost 100% of the people in the study I did don't have phones at all!" Then you find out the study was about babies. Of course they don't.

*Scoff* maybe yours dont. my babies are all early adopters: apple vision, watch and phone from the moment of birth.

DeeplyConcerned
Apr 29, 2008

Love worm music

DeeplyConcerned
Apr 29, 2008

Lieutenant Dan posted:

I desperately need to know what worm music is

mystes posted:

WTF is worm music?

That's exactly what all the squares say. but we dont care. crank the worm music!

DeeplyConcerned
Apr 29, 2008

Hughlander posted:

How do you even find that?! I mean I look for a lot of content in this thread, but a 3 year old post with 5 upvotes and 13 comments? How did you even come across it?

Police work.

DeeplyConcerned
Apr 29, 2008

Bad (or sick!) guy

DeeplyConcerned
Apr 29, 2008

Mx. posted:

AITA for not Giving my Friends a ride if they Didn't Fasten their Seatbelts?

Hahaha, gently caress those guys! OP did everything right here.

First of all, they're just wrong. it's the driver that gets the ticket. It's a loving moving violation. Ticketing the passengers just doesn't make sense. Like how would that even work?

Second of all, they're loving morons. That light blue 2004 Buick LeSabre does not have modern safety features (no disrespect. It just doesn't). Failure to anticipate the deadly and debilitating results of a crash is a simple failure of imagination.

Like you come up to a green light and make a left turn going 15 miles an hour. Some dude absolutely blast the gently caress through the red light on his end at 75mph and T-bones you. You're gonna look like ground chuck after that. And if you don't have a seatbelt on, your body will become a projectile. At that that point your flying rag doll is a danger to other drivers and pedestrians. At least with the seatbelt on you have a chance.

DeeplyConcerned
Apr 29, 2008

edgeman83 posted:

AITA for screaming at my gf because of the college she chose?

This guy is clearly not Yale material

DeeplyConcerned
Apr 29, 2008

AceClown posted:

In the UK it's actually the passenger who gets a £500 fine if they're over 14

*spits out tea* my word!

DeeplyConcerned
Apr 29, 2008

Lottery of Babylon posted:

Even the passenger gets in trouble

AITA - For Testing My Best Friend

I love these. This one is especially hilarious because of the nonchalance. Yeah I tested my now ex-best friend. What? You haven't tested your friends? Oh, you gotta test them! How else would you know whether they would hypothetically notify you if your partner were trying to have an affair?

It's a great test for your partner, too! If they don't go along with your testing of the friend, you know they ain't the one! Meta-test failed!

DeeplyConcerned
Apr 29, 2008

It's not even a goaled game??!!

DeeplyConcerned
Apr 29, 2008

Butter Activities posted:

I remember this one but I don’t remember it being a loving diagnostic lab. Jesus Christ

But we need to remember here: The OP is not an alcoholic. They just have a really high alcohol tolerance. And really tend to cut loose as soon as there's not someone around directly controlling how much they drink.

DeeplyConcerned
Apr 29, 2008

the holy poopacy posted:

Charitably, it's believable that she could have grown to have negative feelings about her sexual experiences if she felt she was used poorly by the partners that she did kinky stuff with. I have no idea why she would choose to phrase it as "I could rock your world but I won't", though.

It's a test! If your partner has a spine, they'll break up with you and you'll know they're worth keeping. If they put up with it, you know they're spineless and should break up with them.

DeeplyConcerned
Apr 29, 2008

I'm a little confused about what this dude gets out of having the same conversation which is basically him just bitching with several different people in a row.

DeeplyConcerned
Apr 29, 2008

DreamingofRoses posted:

AITAH for not wanting my fiancé going on a golf trip 2 weeks before our due date?

Doesn't she realize this pregnancy has been really hard on him? He's probably dying for some me time.

DeeplyConcerned
Apr 29, 2008

Lone Goat posted:

I'd love to know which nursing home is the worst in the country, and what it costs

They're all the worst and the cost is everything you own

DeeplyConcerned
Apr 29, 2008

Mx. posted:

AITA for telling my husband he poops too much?

whats his username

DeeplyConcerned
Apr 29, 2008

I love the fact that she didn't even read the letter before scrawling all over it in red sharpie. She's like an avatar of this thread. We should get her an account.

DeeplyConcerned
Apr 29, 2008

I like the flip-flop from "I like this response so much I'm putting it up here for all to see!" and "Jesus loving Christ guys. I would never tell that to my kids!"

DeeplyConcerned
Apr 29, 2008

Wedding party standing around me horrified. "Those cookies were for everyone!"

I have never felt such shame.

DeeplyConcerned
Apr 29, 2008

ok, I got it! I remember now. it was raining hard. the shuttlecock's webbing filled with water and i landed on it. the filled-in netting caused a temporary vacuum, which produced a mark that looks remarkably like a hickey.

DeeplyConcerned
Apr 29, 2008

ilmucche posted:

I have been hit in the neck by one. It left a mark :(

4k/60fps video or didn't happen

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DeeplyConcerned
Apr 29, 2008

nonathlon posted:

I did read it and think "Fellas, is it gay to explore your homosexual fantasies with your bros?"

Sounds like somebody forgot to get his crystal charged