Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sex Farm
Nov 17, 2017

Troublemaker posted:

AITA for not giving my little cousin my Crumbl Cookie?

Stories like this are sad cause it really is a great teachable moment for a kid to learn that sometimes you don't get what you want and that is okay

But really I want to know the size of the cookie

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sex Farm
Nov 17, 2017

If the cookie is big enough, and the children were parented good, you could be like "I get where you're coming from, but breaking him off a piece and saying 'you can have some, but this belongs to me and is important to me' would have been a better approach"

But that assumes the smaller child has any concept of boundaries and also that you would expect the 16 year old to teach their younger cousin which isn't fair so I dunno ignore this entire post I guess

Edit: also the teenager doesn't owe any cookie to anyone in the first place so I dunno, the aunt is the rear end in a top hat first and foremost though

Sex Farm
Nov 17, 2017

Pantaloon Pontiff posted:

In what's posted (I didn't track the story down so there may be something different in comments on the original) there's no mention of her wanting 'several thousand dollars for a solo European vacation' or for him to pay anything more than he's already paid. She's just moving the date on a plane ticket back, which AFAIK doesn't is usually just a token fee for rescheduling, not a new ticket cost (if this is actually a 'thousands of dollars' change then never mind my original take). Also my read of "left her stranded in a foreign country without financial help" is that he canceled the existing ticket when she talked about changing the plan, not just that he refused to pay for a new ticket.

It's his responsibility because he got her over there in the first place with a promise that he'd pay for the return trip. If he just said 'take it or leave it' on the original ticket then I'd have no problem, but what he wrote implies to me that he said 'oh, you thought of a different plan? fine I'm canceling your way home entirely' which is him backing out of a promise.

It's more like if I go on a business trip where they'll pay for me to fly and stay out somewhere Monday-Friday, and I decide to move the plane flight back to Sunday to stay longer, or a week to use up some of my vacation. I'd be paying for wherever I stay and whatever I do, but they'll still pay for the ticket as long as I don't make it cost more or pay whatever extra cost there is in moving the ticket later.

Or maybe it's like if I go on a cruise, I talk about doing another week of cruise, and the cruise company says 'lolno' and strands me on an island rather than letting me take the return leg of the cruise we had already agreed on. The 'removing the return ticket when she talked about staying longer' (which is only implied in the original) is the piece that's controlling to me.

Take the L

Sex Farm
Nov 17, 2017

Bonster posted:

If it was about the expense, sure. But it isn't. It's about how her having a body she's comfortable wearing doesn't make his wiener hard.

Do you not think sexual compatibility is important? I'm sure she knew how much he loved her big jugs and didn't like scars and she should have known reducing her big boobs and getting scars would impact their sexual compatibility.

The dude comes off as a dick but he shouldn't be shamed for not being aroused by someone anymore?

She did what she had to do for herself and good for her, I hope they both find people they're more compatible with.

Sex Farm
Nov 17, 2017

babypolis posted:

is this another one were the twist is that they are both 300 pounds

Read the post, it specifically describes the husband as fit

Read the post! Read the post!

Sex Farm
Nov 17, 2017

Scathach posted:

"It's not that your boobs are smaller, babe, it's just that I don't find bodily autonomy sexy and I'm like totally upset you made a decision that doesn't affect me at all."

*swings fists over head and hoots; runs into forest to throw poop at the other apes*

I'm so mad at this man. So mad. gently caress this guy. I hope his wife finds a better person that loves her no matter what. My loving ex was like this and I honestly shoulda chopped my tits off to spite him (yes I still have them, yes I still hate them.)

He is a turbo dickhead but she did do something that effected him, he is no longer attracted to her sexually. They both need to get away from each other and find partners more suitable for them!

I'm sorry you had a dickhead ex like that and I hope you do what you can to be more comfortable and happy with your body and yourself.

Sex Farm
Nov 17, 2017

Pomme de Terror posted:

AITA for telling a parent at a youth hockey game to STFU

Nah gently caress that woman into the sun. Canadian hockey parents are the loving WORST of all sports parents. There should be absolutely 0 tolerance for parents yelling anything at any time during any sports game

Edit: I wish to clarify something I said in this post. I do not wish that the angry hockey mom would literally be "hosed into the sun". Obviously this would be a terrible thing to happen to her, and a frankly unwarranted escalation of the situation.

I was using a bit of hyperbole to bitterly complain about hockey parents, and angry sports parents in general, who ruin the love of sports for so many talented children across the globe.

Sex Farm fucked around with this message at 05:05 on Apr 18, 2024

Sex Farm
Nov 17, 2017

ApplesandOranges posted:

The fact that reduction guy’s wife found his post, read it out loud to him, and he posted his update using the same account (where she could easily read it) spills it over into fanfiction bait territory for me. Or pure, undistilled obliviousness.

The fake posters get too eager and update too quickly afterwards so they can capitalize on things

Sex Farm
Nov 17, 2017

DoubleNegative posted:

AITA for refusing to stop driving and sell my car despite my boyfriend asking me to do so?

Across three years, this woman has somehow managed to make her foot slip three times, causing her to hit a parked car every time. :stonk:

Some people should just not be allowed to drive. I wish cities and towns were designed in a way that would make it easier to take someone's driving privileges away

My cousin failed his final driving test 15 times before he passed. He should not be on the road.

Sex Farm
Nov 17, 2017

StrangersInTheNight posted:

Yeah, that's a full 8% of the population, or roughly 27 million American people who would be unable to use restaurants if they all went QR code

But they're not all QR code only and the vast majority of restaurants that have QR code menus have regular menus as well, or at least a menu visible at the front. There is not a grand conspiracy to keep homeless people from eating in restaurants via QR codes

Sex Farm
Nov 17, 2017

StrangersInTheNight posted:

Of course not, I didn't say they all were, just that that's how many people would be unable to use restaurants should they go QR only, because people massively underestimate how many people still don't have smart phones in the US.

And no it's not a grand conspiracy in that everyone is saying tee-hee we want to exclude the houseless, it's more of the same sort of group blind spot happening right here and right now where someone wants to argue QR codes aren't an access issue/won't become one in the near future because they don't realize how many people still don't have the same level of tech access they do.

Yeah but you're describing something that isn't happening on an even slightly widespread level so I'm not sure what your point is, just the possibility of that happening would be bad? In which case yeah I agree

Sex Farm
Nov 17, 2017

Scathach posted:

r/relationships: he fingered her in the treehouse

Hahaha it's funny because the husband sexually assaulted a minor

Seriously, what the gently caress

Sex Farm
Nov 17, 2017

Nobody checks if the stories they post are literal abuse stories but it is okay because the people cracking jokes about them don't read the posts either so really you can't blame anyone for any of it, ever

Sex Farm
Nov 17, 2017

Malachite_Dragon posted:

gently caress yeah time for another of these god drat derails, lord knows we didn't already fuckin have one just the other week, to me my popcorn

Oh no a derail about how people shouldn't post abuse stories, cry me a loving river

Sex Farm
Nov 17, 2017

ApplesandOranges posted:

Yeah I didn’t catch that or read the comments, so I’ve deleted that. Mea culpa.

Have other content instead, let’s change the topic.

AITA For not lying to the police for my family?

Thank you for the deletion!

That story is confusing. What could the family possibly want the OP to say that would help them in any way? It doesn't even seem like the OP is involved in any of it?

Sex Farm
Nov 17, 2017

Malachite_Dragon posted:

We've had this argument a thousand loving times. We *just had it*.

Weird you have a bigger problem with people complaining about the abuse stories than with the stories themselves but whatever, you do you champ!

Sex Farm
Nov 17, 2017

They sound like my parents, my mother is very dry and my father is the goofiest fucker you've ever met

Sex Farm
Nov 17, 2017

Troublemaker posted:

Good lord, Grampa.

Am I wrong for thinking I'm still young?

He goes to the gym too much, his muscles are making his skin too thin

Sex Farm
Nov 17, 2017

Cythereal posted:

I went looking for wedding drama, found something a bit odd.

Help with unusual employee request

Offer to write a letter ? He's a business guy he can probably make it sound good but not say anything of substance

His reliability matrix as well as his dependability zone are both ranked in the first nexis quadrant

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sex Farm
Nov 17, 2017

I remember the OP had a bunch of bizarre posts, can't find them on reddit anymore tho. I think there was even another song