Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

deoju
Jul 11, 2004

All the pieces matter.
Nap Ghost

FMguru posted:

RIP to a true hater

AITAH for not telling my son that his brother passed? (self.AITAH)

33 years old, dying of cancer, and still refusing to grant absolution to your piece-of-poo poo brother. Hell yeah.

Dude showing spine from beyond the grave. Impressive.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deoju
Jul 11, 2004

All the pieces matter.
Nap Ghost

quote:

He continued by saying that nowadays you can’t be sure of anything as all women are h*es...Does this mean that he considers me a person that cannot be trusted?... I asked if he’d do this test on our child (if we were to have one) and he said yes...
Looking back, he would often express some sort of hatred for women, claiming they couldn't be trusted... Now, I worry that his general hate towards women might also include me.
Oh my sweet summer child. I hope redditors are connecting these dots for her.

deoju
Jul 11, 2004

All the pieces matter.
Nap Ghost
"relax honey, I didn't gently caress him. I mean I was planning to, but couldn't because you showed some spine."

Also if you have a blow up with your partner on vacation get a seat away from them on the flight home. Don't sit by them and stew the whole way home.

deoju
Jul 11, 2004

All the pieces matter.
Nap Ghost

FMguru posted:

AITA for calling off my wedding and telling my fiancé to move back home with mommy?

quote:

I just took my ring off and handed it to him.
loving power move right there.

deoju
Jul 11, 2004

All the pieces matter.
Nap Ghost

edgeman83 posted:

I see your dogcloak and raise you shawlbros

TIFU by wearing a shawl, which ruined my relationship with my GF

I'm a shawlbro too. I made mine out of a blanket and an old hoody. I wear it around my apparent in the winter. It owns.

deoju
Jul 11, 2004

All the pieces matter.
Nap Ghost

idiotsavant posted:

You misread - the dad thought it was so funny he'd punish the kids if they weren't happy about the present

:lol:ing at your avatar. best one I've seen in ages.

deoju
Jul 11, 2004

All the pieces matter.
Nap Ghost

FMguru posted:

AITAH For Deleting My Girlfriend's Sims Save Files?

quote:

I decided to step in.
Wow. What an rear end in a top hat. Destroys her poo poo so she'll pay more attention to him while pretending he's doing her a favor. People can have unhealthy relationships with games, ie poop socking. But the key is to talk to them about it.

deoju
Jul 11, 2004

All the pieces matter.
Nap Ghost
Please tell me that post is a few years old and they are married now. :pray:

deoju
Jul 11, 2004

All the pieces matter.
Nap Ghost

trickybiscuits posted:

Reddirt AITA dump

AITA for calling my SIL cruel for excluding her brother (My Husband) from her upcoming wedding?

quote:

My husband is a jokester,
could've stopped reading there. The husband is an rear end in a top hat. "I like to pull pranks" and "what, you can't take a joke?" are the lies dickheads tell themselves to justify their lovely behavior.

quote:

Sil complains about being on the recieving end of his pranks and jokes whenever they spent time together, She claimed that because of him, she lost her high school friends, her highschool sweetheart and lots of self esteem because his pranks wore her down emotionally and mentally. Now they're in a better place but old habits die hard and my husband is still the jokester he was years ago.
Yup definitely the rear end in a top hat.It's not a prank if both parties aren't laughing at the end, it's just being cruel. And he did it repeatedly for years. He's a piece of poo poo he enjoys tormenting others.

quote:

SIL got engaged 2 momths ago and invited my husband and me. Unfortunately, My husband decided it was a good time to pull a prank on her during the party and lied about her fiance's brother having an accident that night. He was joking of course, but things got out of hands and the party got cancelled. My SIL yelled at my husband and hasn't been speaking to him eversince.
The fact that she doesn't specify what kind of accident he lied about makes me think she is minimizing the it and he said he was killed or hospitalized. gently caress him. And gently caress the OP for enabling him. The sister should do more than uninvite them to the wedding and cut them out of her life completely.

deoju fucked around with this message at 06:40 on Apr 28, 2024

deoju
Jul 11, 2004

All the pieces matter.
Nap Ghost

FMguru posted:

I (24M) am pretty sure my girlfriend (20F) Found out i cheated. How should i approach this?
I really like her continuing to post on Instagram as if nothing in her life has changed.
Living well is the best revenge.

deoju
Jul 11, 2004

All the pieces matter.
Nap Ghost

FMguru posted:

I (24M) am pretty sure my girlfriend (20F) Found out i cheated. How should i approach this?

quote:

I know i was wrong but shes even worse because who tf ghosts someone like this?

:lol:

deoju
Jul 11, 2004

All the pieces matter.
Nap Ghost

Captain Hygiene posted:

AITA for being unwilling to play Santa?

quote:

"yeah, the something else was I wad going to wait and you would warm up to the idea."
This would turn my "firm no" into an "11 on the mohs hardness scale" no.

Just straight up saying "I was planning on manipulating you. I thought it would work because I've consciously done it to you in the past."

deoju
Jul 11, 2004

All the pieces matter.
Nap Ghost
Sounds like those strippers need to unionize. :hai:j

deoju
Jul 11, 2004

All the pieces matter.
Nap Ghost

FMguru posted:

AITA for refusing to help my daughter after her husband's affair since she supported her mother's affair.

quote:

I just bought myself a $100,000 truck.

OP is the rear end in a top hat. He just bought a cyber truck.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deoju
Jul 11, 2004

All the pieces matter.
Nap Ghost

wheatpuppy posted:

AITA for telling my coworker that her clothes were inappropriate for the office?

quote:

she went and tattled to HR and our boss.
How dare she complain to management!

A few paragraphs earlier:

quote:

I complained to my manager...I asked her if anyone had talked to the upper management about it.