Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AcidCat
Feb 10, 2005

mystes posted:

Monopoly isn't supposed to be fun

Monopoly exists to teach children a valuable lesson, that just because something has been around a long time and is ingrained in the culture, that doesn't mean it's actually good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AcidCat
Feb 10, 2005

Oreo couple is dumb. A container of Oreos is less than five bucks, and if the wife is eating them as an occasional treat that package will last a couple weeks. They can afford it, husband is the rear end in a top hat.

AcidCat
Feb 10, 2005

AceClown posted:

do you have this in the US?

I've not seen it, but I do like Zingy food, maybe you could send me some.

AcidCat
Feb 10, 2005

I have never seen Gilmore Girls or How I Met Your Mother and plan to never do so. Is that worth a sixer? I have the dvd set of Band of Brothers though so that probably evens the scales.