Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012

symbolic posted:

ep 3 went exactly the way i anticipated it going based on the ending of last ep but that didn't make it any less harrowing. that ending hook caught me by surprise too. didn't expect any of them to start turning into animals since i thought it was only after 21 years and 3 months it happened? unless i'm misinterpreting what's happening to Akira

I didn't think of that interpretation. I assumed it was a mushroom growing on her butt just to poo poo on her a bit more on this ep. Just absolutely no respect for her.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012

Squidster posted:

I think it's more likely to be a tail, given that she wasn't willing to get in the sauna in front of the others. As for the age countdown, I think there's something fucky with time dilation here. That amount of bitter melon overnight ain't natural.

Nor are people turning into animals or mushrooms growing on peoples' heads though

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012

And the train line: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seibu_Ikebukuro_Line
Out heroines started all the way at the other end of the line.

Turns out that Hermit's Map is pretty spot on. It's pretty obvious not after a pile of stops that Circles are places without people (or people one can talk with). Squares have people one can actually talk with. I assume we're going to learn about Diamonds next episode.

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012
Kinda wanted to see what the sushi stop was. Ah well