Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Southern Cassowary
Jan 3, 2023

i appreciate this thread title

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Southern Cassowary
Jan 3, 2023

agreeing with everyone that i like how natural the character interaction is. show is killing it on vibes.

also want to point out the soundtrack - the motif they use to evoke trains and a sense of strangeness in the world and having the violins interplay with the synthesizers works really well. think this show is my musical highlight of the year for anime so far.

Southern Cassowary
Jan 3, 2023

high on shroom pull akira is great

what a wonderfully weird, creative show

e: also absolutely looking forward to the climactic anteater jiu-jitsu match

Southern Cassowary fucked around with this message at 07:31 on Apr 24, 2024

Southern Cassowary
Jan 3, 2023

Talorat posted:

Okay I'm definitely on board with this show. It's funny and delightfully weird. I've gotta see where they end up going with this.

i believe they are headed to a jiu-jitsu fight with an anteater, which will be the greatest thing committed to film when it airs

Southern Cassowary
Jan 3, 2023

symbolic posted:

this show is insane

if you thought this last week...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Southern Cassowary
Jan 3, 2023

symbolic posted:

don't do this to me man, i won't be able to watch until late tonight

lmao sorry dude

this ep was so bizarre i'm wondering if the alice shogi anime is a reference to something or if they just went absolutely ham with their fake show