Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

I love a good detail.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Shan't

Negostrike
Aug 15, 2015

In order to optimize the quantum flux modulation within the hyperdimensional matrix, we must recalibrate the graviton oscillation frequencies while simultaneously synchronizing the positronic neural pathways to achieve maximum computational efficiency. This will create a seamless integration of subatomic particles, allowing for enhanced data processing and quantum entanglement across multiple parallel universes

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

What the hell? What about the unbreakable bond of :justpost:?

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Im gonna gimyou deets nutz op!!!

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Negostrike posted:

In order to optimize the quantum flux modulation within the hyperdimensional matrix, we must recalibrate the graviton oscillation frequencies while simultaneously synchronizing the positronic neural pathways to achieve maximum computational efficiency. This will create a seamless integration of subatomic particles, allowing for enhanced data processing and quantum entanglement across multiple parallel universes

I have no idea what this means, but it's definitely got deets aplenty.

Thank you, goonsire.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Im gonna gimyou deets nutz op!!!

Rude.

Wall Balls
Jun 3, 2007

Spanish Castle Magic

no they're my deets, get your own!

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
There's a devil in my details and I can't get it out

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

tomorrow is friday

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Bad Purchase posted:

tomorrow is friday

:hellyeah:

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Wall Balls posted:

no they're my deets, get your own!

The Forums are about sharing. Or at least, that's what I remember Jeff saying.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

I'm recommending this thread for a gas and OP ban in the mod forum

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Smugworth posted:

I'm recommending this thread for a gas and OP ban in the mod forum

Tough, but fair.

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
the dirt bean is actually a ZZ plant :ssh:

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

The missile knows where it is at all times. It knows this because it knows where it isn't. By subtracting where it is from where it isn't, or where it isn't from where it is (whichever is greater), it obtains a difference, or deviation. The guidance subsystem uses deviations to generate corrective commands to drive the missile from a position where it is to a position where it isn't, and arriving at a position where it wasn't, it now is. Consequently, the position where it is, is now the position that it wasn't, and it follows that the position that it was, is now the position that it isn't.
In the event that the position that it is in is not the position that it wasn't, the system has acquired a variation, the variation being the difference between where the missile is, and where it wasn't. If variation is considered to be a significant factor, it too may be corrected by the GEA. However, the missile must also know where it was.
The missile guidance computer scenario works as follows. Because a variation has modified some of the information the missile has obtained, it is not sure just where it is. However, it is sure where it isn't, within reason, and it knows where it was. It now subtracts where it should be from where it wasn't, or vice-versa, and by differentiating this from the algebraic sum of where it shouldn't be, and where it was, it is able to obtain the deviation and its variation, which is called error.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

ITS SNOWIN!

Jimbone Tallshanks
Dec 16, 2005

You can't pull rank on murder.

47 mm

Bula Vinaka
Oct 21, 2020

beach side

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
I was watching a YouTube video, and the guy in the video had a freckle on his nose while the rest of his face was blemish-less. Does a nose freckle count as a deet?

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

what about the dinks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NI6B7Aw_9G8

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Grey Cat posted:

The missile knows where it is at all times. It knows this because it knows where it isn't. By subtracting where it is from where it isn't, or where it isn't from where it is (whichever is greater), it obtains a difference, or deviation. The guidance subsystem uses deviations to generate corrective commands to drive the missile from a position where it is to a position where it isn't, and arriving at a position where it wasn't, it now is. Consequently, the position where it is, is now the position that it wasn't, and it follows that the position that it was, is now the position that it isn't.
In the event that the position that it is in is not the position that it wasn't, the system has acquired a variation, the variation being the difference between where the missile is, and where it wasn't. If variation is considered to be a significant factor, it too may be corrected by the GEA. However, the missile must also know where it was.
The missile guidance computer scenario works as follows. Because a variation has modified some of the information the missile has obtained, it is not sure just where it is. However, it is sure where it isn't, within reason, and it knows where it was. It now subtracts where it should be from where it wasn't, or vice-versa, and by differentiating this from the algebraic sum of where it shouldn't be, and where it was, it is able to obtain the deviation and its variation, which is called error.

Gonna have to crunch the numbers and get back to you on this, but I love your attention to deets!

YeahTubaMike posted:

I was watching a YouTube video, and the guy in the video had a freckle on his nose while the rest of his face was blemish-less. Does a nose freckle count as a deet?

Thank you, friend. Thank you for The Deets!

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017
I possess a hard drive full of evidence against a fraudulent medical device company that was making and selling fake orthopedic implants. I sent the data to the FDA when they were investigating the company, but they didn't do anything with it and the company's founders got off pretty much with no punishment.

At least one surgeon sent to jail tho. Not sure if they knew they were implanting bogus devices.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Rad-daddio posted:

I possess a hard drive full of evidence against a fraudulent medical device company that was making and selling fake orthopedic implants. I sent the data to the FDA when they were investigating the company, but they didn't do anything with it and the company's founders got off pretty much with no punishment.

At least one surgeon sent to jail tho. Not sure if they knew they were implanting bogus devices.

drat. Those are some dark deets.

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

DEET: A brand of diethyltoluamide, a colorless oily liquid with a mild odor, used as an insect repellent.

jokes
Dec 20, 2012

Uh... Kupo?

Escape From Noise posted:

I love a good detail.

They filmed all of the Harry Potter movies in windsor castle, which is located in northern ireland

blight rhino
Feb 11, 2014

EXQUISITE LURKER RHINO

Nap Ghost
mister deets

WithoutTheFezOn
Aug 28, 2005
Oh no
Specifically the ones harvested between Monday and Wednesday.

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

marco went broke. can’t even afford to ship his giant woman back from florida. ‘bout to close the studio and put all his giant woman parts in storage

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

Colonel Mustard did it in the conservatory with the lead pipe.

HORSE-SLAUGHTERER
Nov 11, 2020

H O R S E - S L A U G H T E R E R
My doctor is at a loss for words most times. i have IBS, crohn's and a few other bowel complications. he considers my case unnaturally extreme--I have polyps, scarred/cobblestone texture, nothing seems to work right in there. I have had about a foot of tissue removed from my intestines.

i basically poo poo 5+ times a day. it's painful, stinking, slimy poo poo and everyone on the same floor of said building will smell me. and I smell no matter how thoroughly I clean.

I hunch over the toilet in agony.. to say my guts churn and spasm is an understatement.

it's a living hell. every tip to the bathroom is insanely agonizing. sometimes I am there for 10+ minutes non-stop making GBS threads this garbage sludge out my rear end.

the worst part is the blood and hemorrhoids. did EVERY part of it have to hurt? I have to sprinkle my rear end with hydrogen peroxide to keep my blown open warts from infecting.

loving hate my life

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

i love beets

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

roast em with olive oil, pepper and sage. yummmm

luv2shit
May 15, 2023

HORSE-SLAUGHTERER posted:

My doctor is at a loss for words most times. i have IBS, crohn's and a few other bowel complications. he considers my case unnaturally extreme--I have polyps, scarred/cobblestone texture, nothing seems to work right in there. I have had about a foot of tissue removed from my intestines.

i basically poo poo 5+ times a day. it's painful, stinking, slimy poo poo and everyone on the same floor of said building will smell me. and I smell no matter how thoroughly I clean.

I hunch over the toilet in agony.. to say my guts churn and spasm is an understatement.

it's a living hell. every tip to the bathroom is insanely agonizing. sometimes I am there for 10+ minutes non-stop making GBS threads this garbage sludge out my rear end.

the worst part is the blood and hemorrhoids. did EVERY part of it have to hurt? I have to sprinkle my rear end with hydrogen peroxide to keep my blown open warts from infecting.

loving hate my life

u must be a glass is half empty kind of person. not me. u should count ur blessings.

Konar
Dec 14, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

HORSE-SLAUGHTERER posted:

loving hate my life

i had a friend in highschool who had this and he swore weed was the cure instead of the medicine and surgeries

then he started doing meth and thats the last i heard of him

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

luv2shit posted:

u must be a glass is half empty kind of person. not me. u should count ur blessings.

yup. every day i wake up and thank The LORD for His merciful bounty

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Gimme the skeets.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Pummel my cheeks

Internetjack
Sep 15, 2007

oh god how did this get here i am not good with computers
Top Cop
Star Trek sucks.
First time through all of the various series, they seemed cool. If you go back and re-watch them years later they are 99% awful.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

Internetjack posted:

Star Trek sucks.
First time through all of the various series, they seemed cool. If you go back and re-watch them years later they are 99% awful.

don’t think this poster understands deets