Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Internetjack
Sep 15, 2007

oh god how did this get here i am not good with computers
Top Cop

TrashMammal posted:

don’t think this poster understands deets

The grass is green, the sky is blue, and Smurfette had a baby?

Edit: Technically, Smurfette did not give birth. A stork delivered the baby to her.

Internetjack fucked around with this message at 20:12 on Apr 4, 2024

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cacator
Aug 6, 2005

You're quite good at turning me on.

Negostrike posted:

In order to optimize the quantum flux modulation within the hyperdimensional matrix, we must recalibrate the graviton oscillation frequencies while simultaneously synchronizing the positronic neural pathways to achieve maximum computational efficiency. This will create a seamless integration of subatomic particles, allowing for enhanced data processing and quantum entanglement across multiple parallel universes

Uhh can you translate that to English, nerd??

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

Buce posted:

i love beets

I love The Beets, too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ized1XMRp_I

040324_5
Apr 4, 2024

Somebody fucked around with this message at 20:34 on Apr 4, 2024

givepatajob
Apr 8, 2003

One finds that this is the best of all possible worlds.
Deets nuts

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
you want the deets?!? you can't handle the deets!!!

Negostrike
Aug 15, 2015

Cacator posted:

Uhh can you translate that to English, nerd??

to make thing work better we must gently caress around thing

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Well, in Whoville they say - that his tiny hands grew three sizes that day.

Internetjack posted:

Star Trek sucks.
First time through all of the various series, they seemed cool. If you go back and re-watch them years later they are 99% awful.

For something to be a deet it has to be true, this post is full of lies.

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
someone gimme the deets on vpn. whicvh one should i use. should i support jeffrey.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

I believe it's short for "details", though you only save a syllable so I question whether it's worth it.

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

bagmonkey posted:

someone gimme the deets on vpn. whicvh one should i use. should i support jeffrey.

mullvad. no

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

HORSE-SLAUGHTERER posted:

My doctor is at a loss for words most times. i have IBS, crohn's and a few other bowel complications. he considers my case unnaturally extreme--I have polyps, scarred/cobblestone texture, nothing seems to work right in there. I have had about a foot of tissue removed from my intestines.

i basically poo poo 5+ times a day. it's painful, stinking, slimy poo poo and everyone on the same floor of said building will smell me. and I smell no matter how thoroughly I clean.

I hunch over the toilet in agony.. to say my guts churn and spasm is an understatement.

it's a living hell. every tip to the bathroom is insanely agonizing. sometimes I am there for 10+ minutes non-stop making GBS threads this garbage sludge out my rear end.

the worst part is the blood and hemorrhoids. did EVERY part of it have to hurt? I have to sprinkle my rear end with hydrogen peroxide to keep my blown open warts from infecting.

loving hate my life

These are some sad deets, op. I'm sorry things are like this for you. I know it's not much coming from some stranger on a dead comedy forums, but I hope you can find some relief or something somewhere. Also I know this post is dumb and inadequate. Thank you for sharing your deets. All deets are important.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

covidstomper58
Nov 8, 2020

Deep Woods Off has a lot of deet.

Picardin doesn't seem to do anything, ymmv.