Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Elder Postsman
Aug 30, 2000

i used hot bot to search for "teens"

graph posted:

the weekend is too drat short

boy howdy

I picked up a 15 pack variety case of GLBC beers and also some bourbon and a Japanese whiskey. also have 3 of my 4 rack mount face plates printed :toot:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

kenny.. no!

Truman Peyote
Oct 11, 2006

enjoying a nice glass of amaro. it's not great amaro but its better than nothing baby

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe
drank more beers and watched more Jackie Chan :toot:

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

weekend end but why

Branch Nvidian
Nov 29, 2012

finished the book I was reading this evening, on to the next one now I guess. not a bad weekend overall, beyond learning I can’t get some of that Aldi beer that was posted

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

there's probably a book that covers that in some manner

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

decided to ruin my sunday by doing taxes

well-read undead
Dec 13, 2022

qirex posted:

decided to ruin my sunday by doing taxes

this sundays dies that other sundays may live

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

Friends, it is against my wishes that the weekend has ended.

https://i.imgur.com/ctzPFPi.mp4

If you didn't get the chance to do everything you wanted to this weekend, there's only five lousy days between you and your next shot at greatness.

See you then.