Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

feelix
Nov 27, 2016
THE ONLY EXERCISE I AM UNFAMILIAR WITH IS EXERCISING MY ABILITY TO MAKE A POST PEOPLE WANT TO READ
That is all

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

feelix
Nov 27, 2016
THE ONLY EXERCISE I AM UNFAMILIAR WITH IS EXERCISING MY ABILITY TO MAKE A POST PEOPLE WANT TO READ

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

They should be called a term only allowed in the UK thread. Because that's what you gotta be to be a top government official.

All You Can Eat
Aug 27, 2004

Abundance is the dullest desire.

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

They should be called a term only allowed in the UK thread. Because that's what you gotta be to be a top government official.

Earls

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 10 hours!
Nap Ghost

feelix posted:

That is all

It's countess you loving idiot. How did you get that wrong?

All You Can Eat
Aug 27, 2004

Abundance is the dullest desire.
Earl-ess? H-earl?

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

i know a c word we can call em

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

I'm sick of seeing animated weiners french kissing in every fucking GBS thread.
I am playing D2R on switch and killed The Countess the other night op, then I forgot how hard act 2 is walking in with minimal resists on your first run

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

feelix
Nov 27, 2016
On normal? I guess the scarabs can get ya but I really don't remember it being that bad. It depends on the class probably, I usually play necro or one of the tankier combat classes. I don't remember really having to worry about resists in normal, they're nice to have but not required