Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HamAdams
Jun 29, 2018

yospos

rotor posted:

the eclipse is Gods dire warning to us that we must stop worshipping the computer devil machine and return to virtuous pursuits like woodworking and building sheds and so forth

:hmmyes:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HamAdams
Jun 29, 2018

yospos
lol at the people who traveled here to see the eclipse, there's not a sliver of blue sky right now

HamAdams
Jun 29, 2018

yospos
that was kinda neat. i wasn't able to see the sun at all but it was dark enough to see stars through a few holes in the clouds so that was cool. neighbors set off a bunch of fireworks and freaked out my dog, so that part wasn't very cool

HamAdams
Jun 29, 2018

yospos

Beeftweeter posted:

while i'm trying to figure out how to get a decent hdr upload here's eggy looking at it

hell yea

HamAdams
Jun 29, 2018

yospos

graph posted:

yeah all the street lamps came on haha

banger

https://x.com/GabeWasylko/status/1777418505467330766

drat that’s sick