Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

lumpentroll posted:

astral is too woke

Isn't there another programmer now we could ask?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
Not all germs smell the same you boors

Weka
May 5, 2019

A partial list

Dirt germs
Wet straw germs
Poop germs
Germans

Weka
May 5, 2019

During the glenn thread interregnum I have really enjoyed seeing cbo spread their wings. My only wish is that they would post glenn tweets in more threads.

Weka
May 5, 2019

New R just dropped

Weka
May 5, 2019

Weka
May 5, 2019

Weka
May 5, 2019

Congratulations to Ken on his first piece as an independent journalist, an exposé on the latest Russian tanks designs

Calm Greenwald

Weka
May 5, 2019

https://twitter.com/AXChristoforou/status/1788084184675721606

Putin... no!

Weka
May 5, 2019

Cuttlefush posted:

honestly though this

Possibly the world's most liberal man (eg quoting Adam Smith as if it's an argument ender) yet preternaturally right, whilst somehow never going far enough. Personally I think it's a bit for engaging with a liberal society through mass media.

Weka
May 5, 2019

ikanreed posted:

Glenn is wrong.

About what? I guess there were border skirmishes with Vietnam for a decade or so after 1979.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Weka
May 5, 2019

comedyblissoption posted:

authoritarian [laudatory]

that's right (like glenn)