Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Best Friends
Nov 4, 2011

lol okay

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MadSparkle
Aug 7, 2012

Can Bernie count on you to add to our chest's mad sparkle? Can you spare a little change for an old buccaneer?

Zerg Mans posted:

How can you be a democratic ethnostate

liberal main character syndrome

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

*muttering* Jesus Christ.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Lord of Pie posted:

What a golden age of succ we live in.

platzapS
Aug 4, 2007

i cannot wait for the next ten years of american foreign policy

Danann
Aug 4, 2013

just remembered that this guy was advising over being forced out of one country and then diving wholesale into two more wars and a dying economy

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007
congress should next vote on whether or not to condemn pineapple on pizza.

PhilippAchtel
May 31, 2011

https://twitter.com/ComradeLamb/status/1780100804638081454

PhilippAchtel
May 31, 2011

You can take the boy out of the MSNBC but you can't take the MSNBC out of the boy

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007

:eyepop:

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
A long time ago I made Brian Westbrook AVM highlight videos using motley crue songs.

Thank you.

Lin-Manuel Turtle
Jul 12, 2023

[HAMILTON]

No stress, my love for you is never in doubt
We’ll get a little place in Harlem and we’ll figure it out
I’ve been livin’ without a family since I was a child
My father left, my mother died, I grew up buckwild
But I’ll never forget my mother’s face, that was real
And long as I’m alive, Eliza, swear to God
You’ll never feel so…

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Israel keeps posting their Houles

inferis
Dec 30, 2003

trump would just open the door and leave while someone yelled about how it’s against the rules

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022
mehdi r hasan

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

"I really want to stop this person but I'm a coward so I'll post their picture online and imagine an interaction where I own them instead"

PhilippAchtel
May 31, 2011

What's that Frantz Fanon quote about oppressed groups seeking liberation by becoming oppressors?

Why would such a person have sympathy for Israel I wonder? 🤔 🤔🤔

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

Lord of Pie posted:

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

strap me to a missile, etc, etc.

PhilippAchtel
May 31, 2011

lol

PoontifexMacksimus
Feb 14, 2012

Excelzior posted:

my favorite thing in the whole world is overdraft fees :allears:

"You don't have any money? Well that's going to cost you money, bucko!"

Nothing is as expensive as being poor.

Godlessdonut
Sep 13, 2005

inferis posted:

trump would just open the door and leave while someone yelled about how it’s against the rules

That's the sort of out-of-the-box thinking we need in this country.

PoontifexMacksimus
Feb 14, 2012

Joementum posted:

i laugh every time i see this picture

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord
https://x.com/AdrienneLaF/status/1780538776143446461

lol, exactly as predicted itt

RandolphCarter
Jul 30, 2005

1. his brain is pudding
2. even when it wasn’t he still sucked

hooman
Oct 11, 2007

This guy seems legit.
Fun Shoe

Weird how they cut off the rest of the image...

Rectal Death Alert
Apr 2, 2021

RandolphCarter posted:

1. his brain is pudding

His brain was pudding in 2020 but that first Debate had Trump arguing with that terrible crybaby moderator so nobody noticed the quivering confused old man in the background

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

RandolphCarter posted:

1. his brain is pudding

Biden has engaged in many high-level television debates over the years: vice-presidential debates in 2008 and 2012; debates for the Democratic presidential nomination in 1987, 2007, and 2019–20. Biden also debated then-President Trump in the fall of 2020. Biden is and was a capable television communicator, as he demonstrated again in his recent State of the Union address. Biden delivered that address with such force and skill that Trump had to imply that Biden must be relying on performance-enhancing drugs. If Ron DeSantis or Nikki Haley had won the Republican nomination in 2024, Biden would, and should, have debated them.

But this is different.

RandolphCarter
Jul 30, 2005

Rectal Death Alert posted:

His brain was pudding in 2020 but that first Debate had Trump arguing with that terrible crybaby moderator so nobody noticed the quivering confused old man in the background

if 2020 was pudding I don’t even know what to call his brain now

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

RandolphCarter posted:

soup

SixteenShells
Sep 30, 2021

RandolphCarter posted:

you ever keep a wad of chewing gum in your mouth so long it dissolves into grit and muck

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

Michael, Stanley, Meredith, Angela, Ryan, Kelly, and secretly Pam would all vote for Trump.

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

ELTON JOHN
Feb 17, 2014

is pepsi ok posted:

Here’s what can happen if you don’t pay federal student loans:

If your payment is late by at least one day, your loan becomes delinquent. Your loan account remains delinquent until you repay the past-due amount or make other arrangements, such as deferment, forbearance or changing repayment plans.

Once 30 days have passed since your first missed monthly payment, you may face late fees of up to six cents for each dollar of each late payment.

After 90 days, your federal student loan servicer will begin reporting the delinquency to the major national credit reporting agencies — Equifax, TransUnion and Experian. That can knock a lot of points off your credit score — and the higher your initial credit score, the larger this point deduction will be.

After 270 days of missed payments, most federal student loans enter default.

Consequences of federal student loan default:

Entire unpaid balance, including accrued interest, becomes due immediately.

Lose access to temporary payment deferments if you lose your job or face other financial hardships.

Lose access to income-driven repayment plans, which can lower payments to as little as $0 per month based on your income.

Lose any credits toward Public Service Loan Forgiveness.

Can’t receive additional federal student aid if you want to go back to school in the future.

Wages, Social Security benefits and tax refunds may be garnished or withheld.

Lower credit score, which impacts your ability to buy a house or car, rent an apartment, take out future loans or get approved for a credit card.

at least the US doesn’t have social credit tho

Echo Chamber
Oct 16, 2008

best username/post combo
I visited Scranton last winter for the first time ever since it was along the away. It has a major street named after him. This a month after I took rest stop in the Biden Welcome Center in Delaware.

Feels like a reverse of 2020 with all the statues of ghouls being put back up.

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

1glitch0 posted:

Michael, Stanley, Meredith, Angela, Ryan, Kelly, and secretly Pam would all vote for Trump.

Michael Scott gets called racist and writes in Obama to prove he isn't; this causes joe to lose pa by one vote

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

Joementum posted:

i promise you that i'm not posting this in the wrong thread

https://twitter.com/people/status/1777820792505458738

I clicked through. And, wow that is certainly something.

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

Grapplejack posted:

Michael Scott gets called racist and writes in Obama to prove he isn't; this causes joe to lose pa by one vote

"Michael, what did you do!"

"Well who did you vote for Pam!?"

"... That's not relevant right now..."

Bishyaler
Dec 30, 2009
Megamarm
someone have that pic/gif about jan 6th about the difference in how D&D and CSPAM would react to congress getting beaten by the mob

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harik
Sep 9, 2001

From the hard streets of Moscow
First dog to touch the stars

Plaster Town Cop

Willa Rogers posted:

the nevada dems, as well as a thousand other examples of how the democrat elites shut out anyone to the left of the party, or even not left but not showing fealty to the succlords (as aoc has now mastered), is why it's so weird when succers blame the left for just not trying hard enough.

as if aipac's billions or the fossilized leadership (in beliefs, if not age) or the defense industry or the health-insurance industry or the hundreds of other industries that pay to play the game of regulatory capture are just an irrelevant sideshow, instead of the grease behind the wheels of government.

remember the time the dems ran a write-in campaign and defeated their own nominee for the mayor of buffalo?