Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Joe Biden is a piece of poo poo loser

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

al franken on tik tok finally

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

THEY PUT ISIS IN THE POTATOES!!

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

They did nothing wrong.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Democrap Arizona AG who only won by 280 votes is violating the law by not enforcing Arizona Supreme Court decision. AG's need to start facing prison time for life

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

where’s hammer guy

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

twitter just plain doesn't work at all, it sucks rich people genuinely like Elon and don't want to bully him and take his poo poo.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

rip wise latina

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Uncle Wemus posted:

“There’s an unspoken consensus about the stories we should pursue and how they should be framed. It’s frictionless—one story after another about instances of supposed racism, transphobia, signs of the climate apocalypse, Israel doing something bad, and the dire threat of Republican policies. It’s almost like an assembly line. “
https://www.thefp.com/p/npr-editor-how-npr-lost-americas-trust

gently caress him for even mentioning that NPR was sympathetic to Palestinians they were not.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

tristeham posted:

cowboy carter is pure garbage

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

I'm hoping that if Biden does somehow win, states won't certify it. Nobody would accept that Biden actually wins in November.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

How dare she lecture a professor on his own property

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Ham Equity posted:

https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/4586780-senate-democrats-baffled-by-calls-for-sotomayor-to-step-aside/

Yeah, I just can't imagine why after the RBG thing and then the Feinstein thing people wouldn't want soon-to-be septuagenarians in spots that get lifetime appointments coming into an election where their side is likely to lose.

The 77-year-old, 65-year-old, and 74-year old quoted in this piece are understandably confused (given their age).

so are libs in the bad place who think she's healthy, when she's been dying all year

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

she's almost certainly keeping her cancer hush hush like OJ did.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Only the Iraq War was bad as Afghans personally assaulted Americans on 9/11 with their bombers and fighter planes.

it is very easy to write alternative history

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Rome failed because it started letting soldiers pick its emperors. Soldiers are dumb as shiet

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

In Training posted:

Yup. MAGA Communists

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

wish that was still true, but NPR definitely are on X the everything app

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

PhilippAchtel posted:

No loving way lmao

mein gott

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

It is incredible to me that America under Joe Biden is threatening war with Iran to defend little Ukraine

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

It's more lol that it's under a Democrap, and not Trump who everybody is saying will usher in WW3 and kill more Gazans than Biden has somehow.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Trump must win and win big.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Iran's bark is louder than it's bite. They've allowed the US and Israel to build up considerably before any kind of reprisal attack.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

woah

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

dear lord lol

https://twitter.com/MappingFL/status/1778633815046369574
https://twitter.com/MappingFL/status/1778634717769712017

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

DEMOCRACY HAS NEVER FAILED

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Regarde Aduck posted:

why are their Iranians that support Israel?

Monarchy supporters who desire the brutal facist Shah to return.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

lmao Joe called a lid

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

this deranged jackwagon is about to get ratio'd

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

very much so, the feared anti ship missiles were shot down en masse. The Axis revealed a very weak hand.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Joe Biden thought he'd be like Obama, and he's not even Carter, but Buchanan

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

goldmine

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

The left made an enemy of AOC, and now she will slam the throttle for Hillary

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Joementum posted:

i laugh every time i see this picture

What does Gavin consume from plates?

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Sinema would not allow Joe Biden to get a new Justice.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Don't post the ogre anymore. He says the same goddamn things.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Joementum posted:

i promise you that i'm not posting this in the wrong thread

https://twitter.com/people/status/1777820792505458738

lol the most rabid anti-Bernie found love

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

If Biden decides against debating Trump the election automatically becomes a coin flip. People do not know Joe Biden is mush brained, and his fall in popularity slows when he stops making public appearances.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007