Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA
im just a sicko who loves debates and watching two frail old drugged up rapists flail about to no purpose

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA
i don't know why i thought there would be some limit to acceptability after 2020 and peoples refusal to hold a line in the sand at rape but christ at straight up saying "im ok with genocide because uts half a world a way and also im scared of trump"

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA

post hole digger posted:

[Succ] the genocide in gaza is bad !!! but

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA
i would have more respect for it if it did shoot out giant bursts of flames to be honest

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA
if i were to build a presidential library it would be s9me gimmick road side attraction, like a giant dinosaur or upside down house

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

isn't this basically what the Nixon Library is? like they built it to be able to rent it out as a second, fake whitehouse for movies and weddings n poo poo lol
only nixon could make a proper presidential library

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA
joe biden threatens to paralyze and ram a steel rod down everyone's throat

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA

F_Shit_Fitzgerald posted:

No, 578 pages to go.

PoontifexMacksimus posted:

You mean 1400 surely :justpost:
no reason to fight, both are correct

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA

Lib and let die posted:

we're all gonna die :)
pinky swear to me, don't break this promise

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA
liberals love that last few chapters in it. you know the one

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA
once again, the kids were let down

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA
If you are unsatisfied with that decision I would suggest either contacting a D&D mod about it or making a thread in Something Awful Discussion. It is off-topic for this thread which is for discussion of the Israel-Palestine conflict rather than Something Awful moderation policies.

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA
theyr a quick study, ill give em that

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA
all the worst presidents are alive and all the best cast off this mortal coil

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA
cheering because i found a vast plastic deposit outside of town. there's (refined) oil in them hills!

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA

Dr. Jerrold Coe posted:

when enough people shouted down the nyt article, somebody posted a different article saying well what about THIS? ... and it used all the exact same "sources" lol
same thing happened with tara reade where that loving vox article be linked again and again or some new report would pop up that used the vox one for its source

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA

VideoKid posted:

TikTok’s algorithm is 10x better than Facebook or YouTubes. TikTok actually shows me funny and unique poo poo not just ai generated garbage and Ben Shapiro videos.
maybe it could intreset you in some ai generated ben shapiro videos?

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA
im sad the crowd chanting didn't also add the "pause"

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA

Bishyaler posted:

Its wild watching liberals do a instant pivot on previously held beliefs and rigorously defend something that they were railing against years, months, even minutes before.

The bad thread suddenly thinks a Tiktok ban is good because those perfidious Chinese are manipulating the algorithm to make people mad! Don't draw parallels to the corporate media its not the same for **reasons**. And how dare you accuse our politicians of doing this for censorship, where is your proof beyond all the videos of them admitting its about Palestine!

We should be allowed to bully these people off the internet
#metoo

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA

B B posted:

joe biden is a demented rapist genocidal freak
correct

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA

Nonsense posted:

joe biden is pretty much pulling a goon threatening legal action against the website.
many different people state that they do not like or want me president

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA
i really wished he didn't suck because godamn do i hate formal attire

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA
Yep. If a bunch of dumb kids want to spite themselves and everyone else by ushering in fascism, that is on them.

It sucks that we are allied with a psychopath country but that isn't changing now. And if we stop helping them, they will just go somewhere else and we will have a weaker presence in the area. Biden is trying to calm things down over there, but all the pro-trump news is doing is making it look like he is trying to facilitate more killing. If it was trump in office, none of this would be covered at all. Or to a much lesser degree.

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA

KomradeX posted:

I just want to scream at this person who would Israel go to if not the US. The Liberal must always present themselves as the lesser of two evil even when there isn't another evil to be compared to
i want to know how biden is trying to calm things down over there

graveyards are calm i guess

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA
the blood christmas was rad as hell and you can't convince me otherwise

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA

lumpentroll posted:

yes that is the same person with two accounts
i love posting to much to just to have one account

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA
lol, im going insane

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA

Ghost Leviathan posted:

Is Stancil really what the next generation of Dems look like? Just the most hideously entitled ghouls who don't even understand why they had to hide their contempt for everyone not exactly like themselves.
and that's different from what we got now?

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA
it will always be her turn

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA

Vim Fuego posted:

NoJoe 2024

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA
don't know what the funniest option would be, but im putting both croaking a week before the election up there

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA
look, you just got to vote for invest in them then push them to the left

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA
oh poo poo, i got a foil 2000 nader florida vote in this pack!

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA

Rectal Death Alert posted:

https://twitter.com/i/status/1789667744733909115

I guess we need to give Israel more nukes or something? Not sure
if i ever found myself using the detonation of nuclear bombs to favorably compare to what i want, i would pause for a second

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA
well, other than nuking everything and bringing about the blessed silence

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA

Animal-Mother posted:

Is there a "good" DNA test company these days? I heard the well-known ones fell off.
send me a vial of your spit and a couple hundred dollars and ill write you one up

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA

biceps crimes posted:

I will never read

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA
im still hoping for both of them to croak live on stage three days before the election so i could never stop laughing