Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.

gently caress it im voting for trump

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mags
May 30, 2008

mags
May 30, 2008

mags
May 30, 2008

eviltastic posted:

https://twitter.com/HillaryClinton/status/1777342821650825620
that one tweet is the only time this Twitter account has used the word “eclipse”.

and yet she still advises campaigns

mags
May 30, 2008

Zerg Mans posted:

Russiagate was not a conspiracy theory tho

shut the gently caress up zerg mans

mags
May 30, 2008

simple as

mags
May 30, 2008

shut up old man

mags
May 30, 2008

mcmagic posted:

They wouldn't have done a full ground invasion and occupation of Afghanistan if 9/11 didn't happen. I don't believe that.

lmao shut up mcmagic smdh

mags
May 30, 2008

here's an inconvenient truth for you, gore loves war and genocide, and is also probably a rapist

if he wasn't he wouldn't have been a candidate

mags
May 30, 2008

gore worked in the clinton white house, he had a long legislative career prior. he worked with albright, he was vice pres during rwanda and serbia. he was an ultra leftist antiwar progressive who would have created a perfect liberal utopia.

mags
May 30, 2008

VoicesCanBe posted:

This isn't even getting into Andrew Johnson and Andrew Jackson.

Truman is also an underrated pick for the single worst President, as he presided over the Cold War and pretty much built the post-WW2 order.

everyone forgets buchanan

mags
May 30, 2008

Yeowch!!! My Balls!!! posted:

north korea diplomacy would have been measurably worse under a Rubio, very real chance that Iran diplomacy would have been better, Syria's an enormous question mark but my personal guess would be that he would have quietly hoped it became someone else's problem, saudi policy would have been completely unchanged, a sightly less stupid version of the Kushner Doctrine might have been put in place for Israel

he also would have backed guaido harder

mags
May 30, 2008

tristeham posted:

you're such a loving moron

many are saying this

mags
May 30, 2008

PoontifexMacksimus posted:

if everyone with a full time job was fired and had to get 2+ part time jobs the Stancils of the world would call it doubling the employment rate

he;'d be right

the economy is fine dumbass

mags
May 30, 2008

iirc one of the biggest issues with latinx is that the -x suffix in spanish doesnt make sense

mags
May 30, 2008

Probably Magic posted:

It makes you sound like Boromir! Who doesn't want to sound like Sean Bean?

characters that want to stay alive

mags
May 30, 2008

I’m always surprised when fetty man opens his mouth like his voice is too small and mousey for his ogre body

mags
May 30, 2008

DJJIB-DJDCT posted:

Clearly they exist without modifying the language. If they are, by definition, non binary, then they’re actually defined most clearly by the binary continuing to exist.

oh god yall got FF talking about gender

mags
May 30, 2008

PhilippAchtel posted:

PSL is the only half decent party in the US

it really is lol

mags
May 30, 2008

Jon posted:

PSL is awesome, ignore the rape cover ups and abuse scandals. I stg you morons are like Charlie Brown kicking that loving football.

what does it say about the other parties that “the psl sucks” and “the psl is the best American political party” are both true

idk who cares I’m still not going to vote unless abolishing the US is on the ballot

mags
May 30, 2008

Jon posted:

https://firebrand.red/ hasn't covered up any rapes, but honestly there are many many organizations that do not participate in systemic abuse of members or defense of assailants

and THAT'S why you should support these rape apologists instead of the other ones! Idiot.

are any of them not full of trots

mags
May 30, 2008

Jon posted:

Are you honestly saying you cannot find any non-trot organizations without systemic rape coverups?

I can find plenty I was just asking if you knew of any

mags
May 30, 2008

HashtagGirlboss posted:

Remember when john McCain did a beach boys riff on the subject?

what a maverick

mags
May 30, 2008

larouche started as a trot lol

mags
May 30, 2008

joe Biden has presided over a steadily worse everything. the “over” pandemic, more war, higher costs, worse job markets, less abortion access, more child labor, more genocide, more infrastructure collapse, worse healthcare…

mags
May 30, 2008

HallelujahLee posted:

im hearing he threw a party after roe-wade was ended

dude has an ice cream party everytime he forgets his handler’s name and pisses his pants

mags
May 30, 2008

i love oppression, domination, and authority

mags
May 30, 2008

Doctor Roosevelt posted:

furiously preparing (upwards of 20 minutes per day) for the first presidential debate where he and turmo are given Jeopardy podiums and told to draw clocks at the same time

who is turmo

mags
May 30, 2008

Doctor Roosevelt posted:

I dunno what’s turmo with you?

Donald John Trump

mags
May 30, 2008

Nichael posted:

Who's this?

:chaostrump:

mags
May 30, 2008

mcmagic posted:

https://twitter.com/umichvoter/status/1779502621146972178

lol americans have the memories of hummingbirds.

it was better under Trump though

mags
May 30, 2008

ugh fine I’ll have the poo poo covered in glass entree

mags
May 30, 2008

you know it kinda looks like the dem is on the switch just letting GOP trolleys run everyone over

mags
May 30, 2008

mcmagic posted:

I don't think the president has real any ability to control inflation. Trump cut taxes for rich people which is inflationary and prices and interest rates were lower. Biden cut the COVID era safety net and still got higher prices and rates. He does deserve to lose because of Gaza though.

shut up mcmagic

mags
May 30, 2008

Programmer Humor posted:

lifelong opponent of abortion promises to fight real hard for women everywhere (second term only)

if you dont vote for him itll be a genocide on women

mags
May 30, 2008

Fetterman loves wearing socks with his sandals, rap rock, and genocide.

mags
May 30, 2008

Toph Bei Fong posted:

Dudes... don't rock..?

just a few bad apples

mags
May 30, 2008

SixteenShells posted:

you ever keep a wad of chewing gum in your mouth so long it dissolves into grit and muck

cant say that i have actually

mags
May 30, 2008

mawarannahr posted:

Not remotely what I said, but you're spiraling, so I genuinely and sincerely recommend therapy. It helped me get to a place where at least some of the time I can have a functional day without breaking down into soggy ball of terror and depression. SA is NOT the place for healthy versions of this conversation you're trying to have. It's actually a bad place for this poo poo that will make your mental health worse.

:hai:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mags
May 30, 2008

Excelzior posted:

D&D having an extremely normal one I see

you love to see it