Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

hmm yes efforts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

letting the ctc expire for no real reason other than cruelty for 2 years and then reviving a much much shittier version that fails

please celebrate my efforts

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

VitalSigns posted:

Conveniently when his party controlled congress he let it expire, and now that Republicans can block it in the house he's really determined to bring it back you guys!

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

lol that psycho freak was arguing israel wasent an apartheid state alongside genocide denial

legit one of the worst turds on the entire forum

HallelujahLee has issued a correction as of 21:10 on Apr 9, 2024

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

a "mistake" that i have supported 100% and continue to do so

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

Al! posted:

mocking your victims, hosed up poo poo

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

ive said it in the palestine thread but western media should 100% be charged with complicity in genocide

at minimum nyt cnn npr reuters ap,bbc and fox

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

Palladium posted:

owning the inflation whiners by decisively proving how the official CPI grossly understates actual inflation

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

spacetoaster posted:

Are the Democrats floating student loan forgiveness? I'm seeing a lot of FB chatter about how it's theft of our precious dollars.

they're playing the election game with a shittier version of it than last time and that also has (0%) of actually going through

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

bobtheconqueror posted:

Yeah they published a plan to do a thing that might help some people if enacted, with a big plank of course being adhering to pre existing forgiveness plans, so it's like good stuff but also not really something to be especially proud of, and also literally nothing has been done yet.

it also apparently double-counted the actual number of affected so instead of 25 mil its prob around 12 mil actual affected

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

its vague on purpose because they dont want to bring back anything its a useful cudgel for them and probably the only remaining one the dems have

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

Shageletic posted:

The democrats just inserted and will pass a law banning any presidential administration from forgiving loans lol

lol

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

ArmedZombie posted:

Chen is half right.

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

SixteenShells posted:

this is the loan chatter you're hearing about :
https://www.reuters.com/world/us/biden-seeks-cancel-some-interest-student-loans-aiding-23-million-americans-2024-04-08/

it's just like the rest of what he's done so far on loans: not nothing, but not nearly enough and they're obviously slow-rolling it. Also, last year the negotiated rulemaking thing they're doing settled on some pretty strict guardrails for loan forgiveness:

https://www.ed.gov/news/press-releases/biden-harris-administration-prepares-third-student-debt-relief-negotiation-session

basically, unless you went to a predatory diploma mill or you were owed forgiveness anyway because of PSLF, you're not getting that loan forgiven by this administration. the best they can offer you is that if you were only making minimum payments and the interest went out of control, they'll waive the interest so you still only owe the principal.

it already got sued by the same states that scrotus backed the first time

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

https://twitter.com/SteveGuest/status/1589366732212555776

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

saying it out loud

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

In Training posted:

Did cornel ever join a party or did he launch his own

hes running as independent as far as i know and jill stein as green and then finally we have the psl

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

Willa Rogers posted:

oh wait, so then it's five tickets with female running mates so far.

tbd: trump & libertarian (unless libertarian goes with rfk).

the american people are tired of women

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

owned again by a geezer

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

christ what an imbecile

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

tristeham posted:

she's right

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

They revise the job numbers like a month or two later and it’s usually a huge drop like if they claim 300k jobs it drops down to actually 140k jobs

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

Lpzie posted:

anyone here with a brain is voting Trump. that's just how it is.

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

dang its been 4 years do you have a status report on this movement towards a progressive agenda

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

lol at still covering for his genocide loving buddy

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

worse than gwb or buchanan

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

i mean liberals love haley more than anyone on their side and shes probably 2-3 times even more rightwing than trump

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

bedpan posted:

not haley but I saw this happened today Famed photographer quits Ford board over Liz Cheney snub

lighting my career on fire because someone didn't reward Liz Cheney for ???

lol

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

peak funny is she dies the day of the election after a trump win

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

rest in power

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

ranking my list of hitlers

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

In Training posted:

Yup. MAGA Communists

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

tristeham posted:

you're such a loving moron

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

lol (1) person voted against the afghanistan war in all of congress

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

Shageletic posted:

lmao.

always wonder with these oblivious freaks if they'd accept this level of incompetence in literally any other profession.

oh dang i wonder how many times dems controlled congress

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

sending anthrax via my posts

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

rest in piss colon

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

moronic hill

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU