Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Telluric Whistler posted:

Michael Penie Jr

Not to be confused with Michael Balls Penie, star of "Creed."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

scary ghost dog posted:

the currently unfinished postmodern religious text “one piece” posits that ancient civilizations were actually more advanced than modern civilizations because they were able to dream of a better world, while modern civilizations are chained to a repressive and stagnant world government and stuck in a false end of history

It's gonna turn out that the Luwians had giant mechs that will wake up when they hear the Drums of Liberation.

drat, if only I had studied dead Anatolian languages...

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Lib and let die posted:

Settlers riot in West Bank towns after teen’s murder; Palestinian killed, others hurt

The most passive voice possible in any single sentence. A Good Headline.:hmmyes:

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Nichael posted:

where can i get an invite to the Bernie gently caress?

Let's go Bernie gently caress
Let's go Bernie gently caress (oh baby)
Let's go Bernie gently caress (oh baby)

Come on

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Nichael posted:

while you were shouting let's go bernie gently caress, i was yelling let's go hillary gently caress, in drool and awe

Pokemon Go To The gently caress

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Nichael posted:

I liked when Trump said Cruz's dad killed JFK Jr. Which is of course a lie since it was actually Jeb!'s dad.

Though if Cruz's dad did do it, I have to stress I'm not related to his dad, just his mom.

Please - Jeb!’s dad killed JFK Sr., get it right. That’s why he got to be president himself, that’s how it works.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Blockade posted:

If you want people to vote for Biden, why not pay everyone who's mad at him the 600 dollars he still owes everyone, support Mr president by paying his debts a bit

Or hell, get to phonebanking in MI or PA. No one’s gonna be convinced by arguments made here.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

I want him to be Mr. President. Why can't we have him as Mr. President?

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

MadSparkle posted:

yikes never saw this

Yeah I saw it on a plane out of morbid curiosity and I'd describe it as "tasteless on all levels."

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Rubellavator posted:

is this the one that leaves out shipping and travel emissions

As well as the entire DoD, of course.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

If only.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

paranoid randroid posted:

John, it's your cousin Marvin Birch. You know that raving xenophobe sound you've been looking for?

lmfao

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

SixteenShells posted:

IIRC she's claimed the original video was meant to be a parody of that kind of liberal rhetoric

I've always hoped this to be the case. I can fix her.:swoon:

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

my bony fealty posted:

interesting. I claim I am the Emperor of the French, does that make it true.

I mean, to you it does. Emperor Norton teaches us that self-belief can at least make you a celebrity and get people to pay for your meals.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Lord of Pie posted:

*muttering* Jesus Christ.

What a golden age of succ we live in.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

mawarannahr posted:

Not remotely what I said, but you're spiraling, so I genuinely and sincerely recommend therapy. It helped me get to a place where at least some of the time I can have a functional day without breaking down into soggy ball of terror and depression. SA is NOT the place for healthy versions of this conversation you're trying to have. It's actually a bad place for this poo poo that will make your mental health worse.

Aaaaah yeah that's the stuff

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Bishyaler posted:

listen, a lot of people rely on the nazi government we can't just get rid of it

if you don't support hitler the next guy might open more death camps

don't like how nazis run things? call or write your Obergruppenführer

The double "S"/lightning bolt is an ancient Hindu symbol, it's totally okay to use. CERTAIN PEOPLE just like to read Nazism into everything.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Joementum posted:

i mean, this is just sensible military strategic advice :hmmyes:

https://x.com/me_observer_/status/1780758214985830526?s=46

I mean yeah, that city's got Baha'i World Center. And you do NOT want to be on the Baha'i shitlist.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Joementum posted:

Dwight from The Office will gently caress you up

lmfao I was HOPING someone would reference this!

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Counterpoint: im gay

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Excelzior posted:

maj gay
so what

:haibrower:

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Nichael posted:

He more faithfully represents American than anyone else.

The Presinald we deserve.:hai:

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Lpzie posted:

the Dems are demonstrably deranged detached demented demons

Check out those quintuple D's!:swoon:

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Joementum posted:

look, there's four quaker grannies in topeka trying to put together a potluck dinner to support palestine and you're just going to let that happen?

Great av + post combo

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Animal-Mother posted:

And then they raped some slaves.

"Look, uuhhhh..."

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Yeah, no lies detected I’m afraid.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Horseshoe theory posted:

It is Saving Democracy (TM) by OG US landowners-only get the formal vote standards, so I guess they're originalists like most of the US Supreme Court.

lol, Biden loses the popular and electoral vote but then SCOTUS unanimously declares that he actually won.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

get his rear end

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Bootleg Trunks posted:

is there any actual footage of jewish students being physically attacked or enduring slurs because the only source on those is extremely disingenuous journalists and pundits

Would you believe it? The answer is NO.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

A Good Dad:3:

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

The Oldest Man posted:

this is a little too on the nose isn't it, the writers are really reaching

You know they're running out of ideas when they repeat the most obvious plot beats.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Hamas also did a no-growth, the most shameful act one can commit.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Lib and let die posted:

it was me

i said it

and i'll say it again

"Jew

Israel"

There, I said it. Like the brave wife's shirt. I am also brave.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Where's his left hand? Joe, what are you doing with your left- JOE!

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

loquacius posted:

I mean, groypers still do, but they're not the ones doing the pro-palestine protests

What's this? But I've heard from very reliable sources that they are the ones doing the protests, in fact!

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

They got mad first, ergo they lose. Israel must surrender, that's how it works.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Nichael posted:

why does obamna have the hitler number of polls

Racism.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Rubellavator posted:

How do you all feel about A Few Good Men? I think Tom Cruise and Jack Nicholson gave great performances, but find the idea that Guantanamo was a dangerous place where a gunfight could break out at any moment in the 90s to be absurdly funny looking back at it.

I think it's a great movie because Rob Reiner is a great director and the cast is excellent. The writing is hit-or-miss, but when it lands it lands.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

This is true, the entirety of the internet stands as proof.