Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Venom Snake posted:

-Local. Local. Local. Change starts with your county party and state party. Be the guy who always shows up to everything. Make them depend on you. Put a loving clown hat on and be the next Robert Marrow. Whatever it takes.

Still hilarious that when this finally worked in Nevada the Dems went nuclear and will probably lose the state to Trump.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Homeless Friend posted:

era of cspam where russiagate wasn't full on psychosis but you still had to triangulate to massive liberal cspam contingent that brought it up ftw

Election toxxes are vital for the health of the forums.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

It's like a kindergarten teacher for adults

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Automata 10 Pack posted:

the democratic party all of a sudden got really good at strong arming party members after oct 7th

There must've been a loose nail on the entrance to congress everyone got scratched by.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

SixteenShells posted:

don't you have to have authority to be an authoritarian? It's like, in the name.

We each have one Vote worth of authority.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

We need to raise taxes on people who donate to Biden.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

spacetoaster posted:

My take on this is that the people who don't feel Biden is left enough/don't like his handling of the Palestinian genocide attempt, are politically aware enough to realize that if he loses that Trump will win and that means Fascism and everything is going to be completely hosed.

As opposed to?

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Willa Rogers posted:

speaking of Saving Democracy, this story is a couple weeks old but it made me lol. internal memos about democrat voter-reg initiatives warn that they--get this!--might be helping the wrong kind of voters save democracy

Only register democrat voters to prevent fascism & save democracy!

I found this tidbit funny:

Dems: "Vote!"

Young conservative-leaning guy who considered himself apolitical and never voted: "Ok, I'm going to vote for the guy you hate."

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

insane clown pussy posted:

if they're gonna be the republican party from 20 years ago then they might as well adopt their campaign tactics

They'll still be the opposition, complaining about how Republican president BloodsniperAK47's username contains a Russian gun.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

All Trump has to do is promise to revert prices to what they used to be five years ago and he'll win with a supermajority.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

lmao

tl;dr for those of us who haven't been following his disastrous run as mayor? I seem to recall him being a crypto advocate but that's about it.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

If congress really wanted college students to stop protesting they'd make the universities expel and rescind the degrees of anyone participating.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

I'm an "Epstein's death was faked and he's hiding out somewhere" conspiracist.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Clip-On Fedora posted:

Nah, I think they just hate third party candidates that much. Even when one is doing something that directly benefits them they can’t stand it.

They think they have the right to every vote the Republicans don't get. Anyone who doesn't vote or votes for a third party is stealing from the Democrats regardless of which party those voters would actually support if voting was mandatory and third parties didn't exist.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

a helpful bear posted:

lol that's the videogame review guy from G4. he's getting dragged and ratiod in the replies. Also lamenting how "my audience can't read the subtlty in my posts about how they all deserve to have their teeth kicked in"

https://twitter.com/AdamSessler/status/1783275589383905724?t=lYSeCoDteFK2YiWW7Q4bmw&s=19

gently caress him and everyone else who said Bioshock Infinite was good.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Plank Walker posted:

if i was a troop i'd take dem consultant money to run a doomed race, sounds like a fun way to spend a few years and a couple mil

I'd drain my campaign funds on room service.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Like clockwork. Every time the polls look bad they close their eyes and shout "Nuh-uh"

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QYEHvteniIc&t=17s

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyc62g7YQM0

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Gumball Gumption posted:

They stole the election from gore, these loving idiots are too stupid to know when they were robbed

Gore was different, back then SNL was willing to mock his blandness.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

I'd pick Jill Stein as the Dem nominee just to watch the mental gymnastics of goldfish-brains declaring they always supported her.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

WampaLord posted:

Harris/Romney has some incredible comedy potential for sure

The novelty of pitting the two blandest people in the world against each other would wear off after one second.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

The worst thing the Democrats could do would be forcing the colleges to expel the protesters en masse. They'd create a new underclass permanently mad at them and destroy their ability to convert any potential class traitors among the movement into becoming upper class fauxgressives like the squad or Bernie.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

I'd say it's amateur at best