Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bishyaler
Dec 30, 2009
Megamarm

VitalSigns posted:

The elderly should be mostly shitposting, lol if you live 70 years and haven't figured out discourse is a dumb waste of time

They do, its just not intentional. Brains soaked in lead, padded with asbestos, and programmed with lifetime of believing that America is good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bishyaler
Dec 30, 2009
Megamarm

Joementum posted:

I would like for any of these people to explain how he is worse than GWB

like, that’s not ancient history

Asking this question will grant you a litany of decorum-based reasons from any liberal within earshot. Many of them will start with the stormy daniels thing.

Bishyaler
Dec 30, 2009
Megamarm

Israel: *swapping out for a fresh magazine*
Liberals: "Finally the war is tapering off, another Biden win!"

Bishyaler
Dec 30, 2009
Megamarm
someone have that pic/gif about jan 6th about the difference in how D&D and CSPAM would react to congress getting beaten by the mob

Bishyaler
Dec 30, 2009
Megamarm

Excelzior posted:

D&D having an extremely normal one I see

By D&D white liberal logic the government of Nazi Germany shouldn't have been forcibly dismantled because doing so would've hurt too many citizens

Bishyaler
Dec 30, 2009
Megamarm

mags posted:

perhaps the ss can be reformed? let’s have a logo contest

listen, a lot of people rely on the nazi government we can't just get rid of it

if you don't support hitler the next guy might open more death camps

don't like how nazis run things? call or write your Obergruppenführer

Bishyaler
Dec 30, 2009
Megamarm

The Sean posted:

it's a prereq, sorry

wait: of the US or elsewhere?

Liberals: We have to act against Russia because of their genocide against Ukraine
Also Liberals: Listen I'm fine with genocide happening elsewhere as long as it doesn't happen to me. What's for brunch today?

Bishyaler
Dec 30, 2009
Megamarm
Its awesome how their favorite president doesn't even pretend to aspire to selflessness like Carter did

Bishyaler
Dec 30, 2009
Megamarm

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

if only we actually lived in a REAL liberal democracy

liberals longing for a better meritocracy where the talentless dregs rightfully at the bottom get back to waiting tables and stop asking for more than they're given

Bishyaler
Dec 30, 2009
Megamarm

SixteenShells posted:

what are they going to do once trump finally dies

resurrect him so they can continue to fund raise

Bishyaler
Dec 30, 2009
Megamarm

Lib and let die posted:

bad forum i/p thread going well today

Just a minor bump. Remember they have IKs spanning the whole spectrum from loyal democrat to IDF soldier

Bishyaler
Dec 30, 2009
Megamarm

Grapplejack posted:

Idk man the fallout show is good but the franchise is clearly unable to consider anything outside of its premise. fallout 2 and van buren were explicitly designed to show a growth of civilization in the wasteland but that's too complicated for Todd so they just reset everything over and over again

E: wait this isn't the video games thread this is the succ thread I've been bamboozled

"This was supposed to be a series about the wild world that emerged from the ashes of nuclear fire, Bethesda thought it was about the ashes."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M8U4k2Ik6yk

Bishyaler
Dec 30, 2009
Megamarm

Toph Bei Fong posted:

I agree.

Like, it's been 200 years. Maybe we can move the dusty skeleton out of the corner? Sweep up the rusted cans and empty soda bottles that have been there since before we were born? We can't keep blaming the apocalypse for our messiness!

The original creators understood that lived in spaces would be maintained. Bethesda has people running road side diner shops with no trade partners, no beds, and pre-war skeletons sitting in the booths.

Bishyaler
Dec 30, 2009
Megamarm

KomradeX posted:

Was China even really losing the War? Like America says it was and they get pushed out of Alaska, but the United States is a fascist hellscape so why people wouldn't see it as propaganda is beyond me. My understanding was that the war was provoked by the faction that would become The Enclave and Vault-Tech or maybe just nebulous big business

Tim Cain said that China nuked the US because they found out that we were about to engage in biological warfare with the FEV virus.

"Vault-Tec dropped the bombs to make their stock price go up" is a Todd Howard approved retcon that makes no loving sense in typical Bethesda fashion.

Bishyaler
Dec 30, 2009
Megamarm

lmao that Fetterman is doing the Helldivers DEMOCRACY thing unironically

Bishyaler
Dec 30, 2009
Megamarm

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

yeah it's not feeling good that fascist policies continue ratcheting regardless of which party holds the power

sure feels like a uniparty in fact, focused against us

Its wild watching liberals do a instant pivot on previously held beliefs and rigorously defend something that they were railing against years, months, even minutes before.

The bad thread suddenly thinks a Tiktok ban is good because those perfidious Chinese are manipulating the algorithm to make people mad! Don't draw parallels to the corporate media its not the same for **reasons**. And how dare you accuse our politicians of doing this for censorship, where is your proof beyond all the videos of them admitting its about Palestine!

We should be allowed to bully these people off the internet

Bishyaler
Dec 30, 2009
Megamarm

Trabisnikof posted:

lets take a trip down time machine lane

Nice finds. D&D should have their face rubbed in that like a turd left on the carpet, but pointing out that their only barometer for good/bad things is which team does it will get you forum banned

Bishyaler
Dec 30, 2009
Megamarm

Bootleg Trunks posted:

is there any actual footage of jewish students being physically attacked or enduring slurs because the only source on those is extremely disingenuous journalists and pundits

the exact same amount of evidence that exists for the infants hamas supposedly beheaded

Bishyaler
Dec 30, 2009
Megamarm

Joementum posted:

good ol' double genocide joe

triple

don't forget all the people in Afghanistan that are dying from his starvation sanctions

Bishyaler
Dec 30, 2009
Megamarm

selec posted:

https://x.com/rawsalerts/status/1783296545296629988

lmao she’s so whacked it’s giving her security conniptions through the aether

rolled D100 on the insanity table after taking psychic damage

Bishyaler
Dec 30, 2009
Megamarm

AmiYumi posted:

https://twitter.com/PhillyTheBoss/status/1783160381587824691

this one got sent in a group chat purely to cause me psychic damage

The cutoff for overtime is something like $50k a year.

This country is such a festering turd that basic protections are heralded as great progress.

I haven't read about non-competes but I have no doubt there is a catch just like the overtime thing.

Bishyaler
Dec 30, 2009
Megamarm

Asproigerosis posted:

Lmao dems are such fuckups they've failed the libs. Trump is going to to wriggle out of every single consequence because they did nothing for 3 years and kept the indictments on the back burner until time for election interference.

There was never going to be consequences because a core principle of this system is that rich, powerful people don't suffer them. Dems were lying to the libs' face.

Bishyaler
Dec 30, 2009
Megamarm

tristeham posted:

boat fucker must be destroyed

how did he gain this name

Bishyaler
Dec 30, 2009
Megamarm

tristeham posted:

ex-navy guy. also keeps saying that the pier for humanitarian aid will be a huge deal

ah, the elusive double retard

Bishyaler
Dec 30, 2009
Megamarm

quote:

This just feels like the right wing outrage machine tuned to a different frequency. If you want to believe that off the cuff responses to a reporter are elements of a deliberate smear campaign, you do you.

For the record:

My point here is that the answer to this question is basically a Rorschach test of how evil you think the dems are. It's the same thing as asking if Biden in his heart of hearts actually wants the genocide to happen or if he's just along for the ride. It's basically just a purity test designed to stir poo poo up. So no, I don't think the dems sat down and decided to discredit the protests for PR. Maybe they did, who cares.

Bishyaler
Dec 30, 2009
Megamarm

Scarabrae posted:

Biden only wins if he cancels the election

we have to cancel elections to save democracy

this will be said by liberals before Nov 5th

Bishyaler
Dec 30, 2009
Megamarm

Nonsense posted:

those snipers actions are completely on Joe Biden and his supporters.

gently caress Joe Biden and gently caress anyone who still defends him.

Zero difference between a bloodthirsty chud and a lib who says bloodthirst is the best we can do.

Bishyaler
Dec 30, 2009
Megamarm

Toph Bei Fong posted:

It is "interesting" (read: horrifying) to see what happens when people whose internal view of themselves is that they are most progressive, the most sympathetic, the biggest champions of the downtrodden and underprivileged butt right into the fact that no, their chosen group is in fact not the most oppressed and underprivileged and are, in fact, supporting a genocide...

When his internal view of himself as the goofy internet funny man was irreconcilably contradicted by court proof that he was, in fact, a wife beating piece of poo poo, Lowtax took one of the more serious options to resolve that discrepancy.

I wonder if/how the liberals will do it?

People who throw their support behind someone helping to produce mass graves filled with children shouldn't be given the opportunity to resolve that themselves.

Bishyaler
Dec 30, 2009
Megamarm

Nothus posted:

They're trying to steer the movement into a "turn out for the democrats" movement lol

Edit
https://twitter.com/chris_cmc86/status/1783898575790825977?t=zUfkAuqZG2_Kq-1Kcs6eTA&s=19

Liberals: "there is no alternative!"
Also liberals: "alternatives are wasted votes"

Bishyaler
Dec 30, 2009
Megamarm

Willa Rogers posted:

kristi noem's two animal murders have generated more discussion in lib spaces than the biggest college protests in 50 years.

they are so relieved that they have something else to talk about that's more important than the crimes of genocide joe.

For how much libs screeched and accused people of whataboutism from 2016-2020, they sure love highlighting Republican cruelty so they don't need to address the Democrat cruelty.

Bishyaler
Dec 30, 2009
Megamarm

Asproigerosis posted:

Wait the plot of that garbage civil war movie was that the president ran and won a third term and then disbanded the fbi? And I thought you couldn't get any more lib succ than a movie about the brave journalists that sacrifice everything to bring you both sides.

Imagine a nationwide revolt because a 3 letter agency went away

A president so popular they bent the rules so he could have a 3rd term and that's the worst thing libs can imagine. incredible

Bishyaler
Dec 30, 2009
Megamarm

AnimeIsTrash posted:

nah, I’m happy to own my votes unlike some people who voted for Trump here

I held my nose and voted for Biden, and I held my nose and voted for Hillary, just like I held my nose and voted for Kerry, Gore, and Clinton before them

not because I’m a believer in the Democratic Party, but but because the Republican plan has been extremely clear since the 1980s and they’re trying really hard to bring it to fruition in the next few years

as pathetic as the Democrats are the Republicans are actively working to directly harm a whole lot of people beyond those already being harmed, and I’m going to vote against that

sorry you’re not willing to and will continue to vote for Trump like you did the last two elections

Vote for fascism normalization instead of fascism advancement

Bishyaler
Dec 30, 2009
Megamarm
the bad thread is tripping over itself in its rush to defend Biden cracking down on immigrants and his complete inaction on defending trans people

loathsome servants rushing to tongue polish his leather oxfords

Bishyaler
Dec 30, 2009
Megamarm

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

we are moving it from schedule 1 to schedule 2. you are welcome.

wow incremental progress! thank u libs

Bishyaler
Dec 30, 2009
Megamarm
Death to zionists

https://x.com/Esqueer_/status/1785637622582309038

Bishyaler
Dec 30, 2009
Megamarm
"punch nazis" now includes democrats

sorry, I don't make the rules

Bishyaler
Dec 30, 2009
Megamarm

F_Shit_Fitzgerald posted:

The only time the old bastard seems halfway alive is when he's loving someone over; in this case, peaceful pro-Palestine protestors that he falsely accuses, without evidence, of "antisemitism", and Palestinians themselves, who he didn't bother to even mention in this speech.

Looking forward to him eating a lot of poo poo in November.

Its not enough that he loses, I need him and his supporters to suffer consequences

Bishyaler
Dec 30, 2009
Megamarm
Its so cool how its completely allowed to carry water for a rapist genocidaire in D&D.

No its fine that he was deliberately lying about the nature of protests and how they were driving jews into hiding, its a holocaust memorial speech!

Bishyaler
Dec 30, 2009
Megamarm

Finally met the requirements for president, truly inspirational

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bishyaler
Dec 30, 2009
Megamarm

the_steve posted:

It used to be simply that anyone who disagreed with me obviously had a mental illness, but that's not polite to say now, so instead they obviously must be on crack.

liberals: people with addiction issues need compassion!
also liberals: my political opponents are disgusting drug addicts