Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

WOKE? No Thanx, I'm ASLEEP

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

Willa Rogers posted:

libs, man...

This is from several pages back, but it’s super funny that the only reason that libs have suddenly become obsessed with eclipse safety is because Trump stared at the eclipse without glasses that one time

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

It was also really funny that NPR threw a temper tantrum over getting a “state-affiliated media” label on Twitter and deleted their account.

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

TeenageArchipelago posted:

I'll be honest I wish that I looked at the eclipse without the silly glasses, want to see what it looked like

Once it’s reached the total eclipse you can, so I did, and it was magnificent. I have no regrets.

Clip-On Fedora has issued a correction as of 02:17 on Apr 10, 2024

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

HashtagGirlboss posted:

I’m no medical professional but what I’ve been told is the real danger is looking at it when it moves from totality back to even slightly not totality

lol I will say I didn’t stare at it for than a minute once it reached the total eclipse because that window is only like two minutes at most.

I should probably also state that I’m not a medical professional either, and in retrospect you should not do what I did.

Clip-On Fedora has issued a correction as of 03:00 on Apr 10, 2024

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

Zerg Mans posted:

Russiagate was not a conspiracy theory tho

Actually, it was projection, because we really did conspire to get Boris Yeltsin elected in the 90’s in order to destabilize Russia, so we assumed they were doing the same to us with Trump.

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

Nichael posted:

people eat food

You only think that because you’re a dumbfuck that reads biased clickbait

Hunger is just vibes

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

Okay, so I have to know, why does everyone keep posting pictures of Tom Green wearing glasses in this thread??

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

not fat enough

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

Huh. I wonder what that’s about?

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

The Oldest Man posted:

Anybody who thinks this is a great job market for an entry level worker has obviously not actually talked to anyone who is one, it's a total poo poo-show. Resumes getting dumpstered by ai-powered recruiting machinery, fake job postings, literally hundreds to thousands of applications required to actually get to the part where you talk to a human and that's if you actually have an in-demand skill. A lot of these poor fucks are just stuck at the bottom in go-nowhere service jobs and watching their rent and food costs climb every month, waiting for the axe to drop.

Plz don’t say this. You will summon Stancil and his dread legion of graphs

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

All of our wildest dreams will come true if we have a one party state

Anything could happen! ANYTHING

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

Like, in a one party state republicans and democrats won't even exist anymore maaaan it will be a whole new better thing and everyone will agree foreverrrrr

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

There is no point and there's nothing to understand, it's just stupid drivel.

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

What no thats like letting Bob Page merge with Helios thats a crazy bad idea man

WE gotta merge with Helios instead and then everything will be EPIC because we know what were doing

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

loquacius posted:

https://twitter.com/PushBidenLeft/status/1778413615357341830

IMO this guy is mostly just salty the Biden's Wins account ate his lunch

I'm glad that guy is mad. He sucks poo poo.

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

gradenko_2000 posted:

https://twitter.com/machineiv/status/1778408076632031677?t=_fq37BG-pHi-cIj5hjRFCA&s=19

Like what is the difference. Why should Biden get a second term for failing (or refusing) to stop it during his first term.

Olivia, what you are describing is literally what “happened under Biden” means.

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

Nonsense posted:

wish that was still true, but NPR definitely are on X the everything app

Yeah, they came crawling back at some point, but that just makes it funnier

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

Olivia, it’s me again, uh I don’t think that’s objectively different actually and I think would call the cop that just stands there an “accomplice” or something and I uh don’t think you want to be considered someone’s accomplice because it means you are on the same side basically

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

Matt, buddy, do I have news for you

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

Stop

Just stop it

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

I swear to god if y'all don't start using the new word I tell you to use you're all FIRED

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

Smash mouth say Latine

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

Officer Sandvich posted:

The Democrats will be violently purged and filled with Manchin/Sinema sycophants to play the role of opposition in a staged democracy.

Uhh bad news on this one

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

DJJIB-DJDCT posted:

How many liberals are like this, do you think?

:smith:

More than you’d hope

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

Anyway, I guess they needed a new narrative to justify themselves now that words out that Hitler wasn’t voted into office

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

Ramrod Hotshot posted:

what’s up with Colorado democrats

they really seem like a unique brand of right wing liberal https://x.com/repjasoncrow/status/1778862496046047710?s=46

They're from Colorado

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

Danann posted:

https://twitter.com/AnimarchyYT/status/1778996674486206580

totally not owned and showing the houthis why the us has no healthcare

Animarchy History

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

Excelzior posted:

this will definitely get israel to stop funding his opponent

Nah that’s bowman

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

VoicesCanBe posted:

Trump is so god drat funny lol

It’s that little step away from the microphone that makes it

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

F_Shit_Fitzgerald posted:

Uh oh....Iran better watch out; Jersey Shore folks are on the case!

He’s gonna send da mob ta wack’em!!!

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

Joe Biden is having a big day!

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

Lib and let die posted:

i saw someone wearing a bernie shirt at the clinic the other day, how loving embarrassing lmao

I bet they actually voted for warren lol

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

mcmagic posted:

You literally think America under Trump was the utopia meme. No wonder you’re voting for him!

No, I think she’s saying things were less horrible. Instead, things are more horrible and even less stable, which is the opposite of what Biden promised to do.

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

look she just cares about ethics in games journalism okay

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

Blockade posted:

What do these people think the point of the trolley problem is?

Sometimes you just have to throw other people under the bus, okay? Well not me, I’m important, but other people yes absolutely

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

Nichael posted:

It's so unnecessary! "Former Speaker" should be enough. Why is she getting a loving title like nobility?

And the answer is, she is American nobility. This is what we got.

She wanted to let everyone know that she is still the real speaker even though Jefferies is technically there.

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

That is not a very Sigma Male take my dude

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

I think the real beauty and the beast is the one inside all of us

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

Joementum posted:

i promise you that i'm not posting this in the wrong thread