Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FormaldehydeSon
Oct 1, 2011

Nonsense posted:

Democrap Arizona AG who only won by 280 votes is violating the law by not enforcing Arizona Supreme Court decision. AG's need to start facing prison time for life

owned lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FormaldehydeSon
Oct 1, 2011

atelier morgan posted:

willa pointed out that lyin' leon was overly obsessed with her so leon edited every single one of his posts that ever mentioned her by name before posting 'anybody can click post history and see i never do that'

lol

FormaldehydeSon
Oct 1, 2011

Fister Roboto posted:

new slit dot org

I prefer old slit thank you very much

FormaldehydeSon
Oct 1, 2011

mcmagic posted:

Willa will follow me around to like the 3 threads I post in in CSPAM just to be nasty which she views as "owning me".... I'm actually shocked that she hasn't shown up in the MLB or AFC East thread.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

History really does repeat itself

FormaldehydeSon
Oct 1, 2011

tristeham posted:

you're such a loving moron

FormaldehydeSon
Oct 1, 2011

Urectum

FormaldehydeSon
Oct 1, 2011

no posting allowed

FormaldehydeSon
Oct 1, 2011

Joementum posted:

oh btw his name is actually Isaac

oh my god you're not joking lol. Isaac McCorkle is an amazing name

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FormaldehydeSon
Oct 1, 2011

F_Shit_Fitzgerald posted:

Surprisingly, more dissent is coming from within/adjacent to the White House:

https://www.politico.com/news/2024/04/29/lawyers-israel-arm-sales-biden-00154958

I'm not sure it will matter, but I thought it was an interesting development.

There are definitely staffers that can see the writing on the wall and desperately want to keep their jobs, but I'm sure that's really all it amounts to