Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ScootsMcSkirt
Oct 29, 2013

lobster shirt posted:

shant be reading this thread but i encourage all who do to report posts that are just tweet dumps, so i may punish them. thank you. or dont.

you will read this thread, just like you read the whole last thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ScootsMcSkirt
Oct 29, 2013

World War Mammories posted:

this was all in a goldmined thread, here's where he tried it
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4021673&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=8#post529063985

then on the next page willa figures out that leon edited her name out of his posts and the thread rockets into the stratosphere

i remembered this but lmao all over again

ScootsMcSkirt
Oct 29, 2013

ScootsMcSkirt
Oct 29, 2013

Crazypoops posted:

So Biden died right?

incredible timing if true lol

ScootsMcSkirt
Oct 29, 2013

Joementum posted:

i promise you that i'm not posting this in the wrong thread

https://twitter.com/people/status/1777820792505458738

incredible reveal lol

ScootsMcSkirt
Oct 29, 2013

She lies and says she's in love with him,

Uncle Boogeyman posted:

Ukranian Fetterman

ScootsMcSkirt
Oct 29, 2013

You Wont Last 5 Seconds Watching This Video!!!

ScootsMcSkirt
Oct 29, 2013

post hole digger posted:

[Succ] the genocide in gaza is bad !!! but

ScootsMcSkirt
Oct 29, 2013

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

uhhhh whazzup, Bill?

goddamn, what a freak

ScootsMcSkirt
Oct 29, 2013

lol

https://twitter.com/texan_maga/status/1781337408824320157

ScootsMcSkirt
Oct 29, 2013

bedpan posted:

when AOC says joe biden is supporting genocide she is saying it in a positive way

Genocide Joe(laudatory)

ScootsMcSkirt
Oct 29, 2013

lol

ScootsMcSkirt
Oct 29, 2013

Scarabrae posted:

drake no : work from home
drake yes : convention from home

drake fan, huh

ScootsMcSkirt
Oct 29, 2013

Animal-Mother posted:

Is there a "good" DNA test company these days? I heard the well-known ones fell off.

lol you moron

ScootsMcSkirt
Oct 29, 2013

hey guys, which corporation should i send my dna to?

i dont want to get taken advantage of here

ScootsMcSkirt
Oct 29, 2013

Reasons to be a Tankie

1. always right
2. big dick
3. full head of hair
4. extraordinarily humble
5. righteous

ScootsMcSkirt
Oct 29, 2013

it owns that "successfully drinking water" is now a sign of a powerful and intelligent president

ScootsMcSkirt
Oct 29, 2013

Barrel Cactaur posted:

https://www.project2025.org/ This time the big shot fascists expect the win. They have spent the past 6 years battering the moderates out of the way. Last time 1) the fascists wern't sure the crazy guy was down and 2) they didn't have instant dictatorship in a can in stock.

They haven't all been sitting on their asses. Trump openly feels frustrated that American institutions, ugly as they are, weren't rotten enough to collapse and give him the power he thought he should have. Now groups are openly building lists of hatchet men to tear it down from the inside.

Its more than just hiring some yes men, its completely obliterating the civil service to move yes men to the top in a naked power grab. at least loving skim the byline of the manifesto. They plan to fire basically everyone not on the list, and eliminate the grade step system and merit based promotion system. Literaly gut the administrative state and make it run on authoritarian fiat.

oh no, not the grade step system and merit based promotions! dont they realize that america needs the best administrators to hold the country together? what will we do if those appointments become political and only the most well-connected get hired and promoted??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ScootsMcSkirt
Oct 29, 2013

Zoeb posted:

What?! What is your problem?

shut up bitch