Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Brrrmph
Feb 27, 2016

Слава Україні!

god I forgot about Neera and her constant wine posting

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brrrmph
Feb 27, 2016

Слава Україні!
I can’t tell if people itt are progressive or righties anymore

Brrrmph
Feb 27, 2016

Слава Україні!
in high school I was one of the most popular students if you polled my 5 friends who liked me

Brrrmph
Feb 27, 2016

Слава Україні!

Yeowch!!! My Balls!!! posted:

if you want an actual "awww" moment in american liberal history, the saga of Adams and Jefferson's friendship, then emnity, then in their twilight years friendship again, is quite good

complete with Adams occasionally writing to Jefferson "you know we fought like hell over xyz thing, do you honestly still believe any of what you wrote, because I still think you're wrong" and Jefferson, the significantly better diplomat, responding "look man at this point we are two old men yelling about what we wish would have happened. it doesn't really matter. have you seen the efforts they've made at writing history about us already? nighmares."

there is a line that particularly seems designed to make any historian reading it immediately get a half-chub, where they're discussing "who, then, will write the history of the American Revolution" and the answer they settle on is "none living now, I'll wager. We were there, and still cannot know the half of it."

yeowch my balls indeed

Brrrmph
Feb 27, 2016

Слава Україні!

loquacius posted:

Maddow went on a whole long rant blaming third-party voters and she had to grant Hillary 100% of green votes AND 50% of libertarian votes to make the numbers work

lol

third party didn’t really matter. what lost it for Hillary is in democratic strongholds like Milwaukee County tens of thousands of people who voted for Barry in 2012 didn’t bother voting at all in 2016. she received 40,000 fewer votes in that county alone.

Brrrmph
Feb 27, 2016

Слава Україні!

Ghost Leviathan posted:

Is Stancil really what the next generation of Dems look like? Just the most hideously entitled ghouls who don't even understand why they had to hide their contempt for everyone not exactly like themselves.

https://x.com/hillaryclinton/status/791263939015376902?s=46

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brrrmph
Feb 27, 2016

Слава Україні!

das hipster posted:

Not going to lie, but all this discussion about wether or not Brianna Wu is trans is kinda weird. She's a piece of poo poo no matter if she's trans or cis, and how she identifies has nothing to do with it, even if she's engaging in transphobia (trans people can be transphobic garbage, see Buck Angel).

Since she hasn't said one way or the other, it's not really anyone's job to speculate or to try and out her, simply because it doesn't change the fact that she's a genocide loving shithead.

yeah