Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!

Trabisnikof posted:

someone mentions Taylor Swift and Beyoncé, and all the goons pile in to poo poo on Beyoncé?? I see what you’re all doing here. Don’t think you can hide it.

Yeah, Beyonce had the greatest video of all time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!
Been seeing a lot of unsubstantiated rumors going and around and I wanted to clear the air: Joe Biden caused roe v wade to be struck down, is happy it happened and threw a party the same day. Any reports the contrary are without factual merit.

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!

"You require more Overlords."

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!

Al-Saqr posted:

you also forgot that hes completely senile with full blown dementia

He also has stinky poop breeches.

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!

Rubellavator posted:

you don't cast phoenix down you loving posers it's an item not magic

it's a fistful of feathers that gets cast, or thrown if you'd prefer, at someone

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!
"she's so real for not hugging her and nodding awkwardly. i gently caress with that"

me too, vpoftakingiteasy, me too

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!

If you're that broke just suck up your pride and reunite Oasis already.

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!
whoops

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!

I'm going to go back in time to 2016 to make sure he follows through

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!

Halloween Jack posted:

Okay, listen, I wanted to tell you this, and I was holding back because I didn't know what Barack's decision was going to be, but at this point Arab-Americans and young people have refused to vote for Joe. They're boycotting the president only because of the genocide! Money talks and bullshit walks and if the first term had been a hit, then we could have pressed on them. I'll talk to Barack and maybe we can come up with a compromise at the convention. A new candidate that we can all live with.

Lmao

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!
we could get vince mcmahon to run for president

please

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

i can't believe RFK got brain worms from eating... too much tuna...

bring it out bring it out bring it out

He's like the bizzaro version of Micheal Douglas