Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
before you ask no. ive always had Pain Eyes. doctors say its because of inheritence. so lets talk about the normal things we all do when weve got little tiny dots on our corneas/irisii. and ways that can make them go away like if i stare into a super bright lamp does it all reset. no bad udeas people lets see what youeve got

crimes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives
smoke w33d to reduce intraocular pressure

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
slapping my desk blindly, knocking over a bong, laptop, jar of shake, lighter, "god dammit woman im playin bongos!"

crimes

Chewbecca

Just chillin' : )
High five, fellow bad eyeballs-haver! *slaps the air awkwardly, missing yours by inches*

Thanks to Heather Papps for sweet sig, click for more hot lady action

sigs by luvcow and Khanstant.
Click on Spoonville for a neat surprise

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

baka of lathspell

Eyes hurting for paranormal reasons: me eyes haunted by ghosts

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
you wanna rotate your peepers every 5,000 hours or so, and be sure to clean the filters monthly

ToastGhost

20% cooler
Wouldn't it be hosed up if you had to brush your eyeballs so they wouldn't rot? I'm glad that's not the case.

Piss And Shittium
I like to fire a blow torch into my retina for around 33 seconds. Normally sorts it out every time.

DoomCroissant

Roll D3 for Delicious Flaky Crust
god help you if your immune system finds out about them

Farecoal

There he go
Eyeballs are parasites that have convinced you that you need sight to live. Pluck out those freeloaders now and fhebehhhhhh

Dumb Sex-Parrot
just squeeze them real hard to get the surplus goop out

thank you Saoshyantx4, Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss for the excellent signature

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives
eyes hurting for tried to put drugs in them reasons actually and not looking at the eclipsebahaha