Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ombredog

for every post i make i order myself to do three squats and take an effervescent multivitamin on top of my tallest hill in my town. it helps my reception
like i get that is compounding pharmacies that make drugs and there are pill machines but can I pay a little bit extra for some drat theatre in here?

would love to get the precious medicines that hold me to my form boiled into a cloud captured by a glass blower who gives me a bottle of mysterious vapour with AstraZeneca on it. what do you think

edit: I misspelt apothecary worst moment of my public education career

ombredog fucked around with this message at 23:57 on Apr 9, 2024

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
Replace apothecaries with apocalypteries where someone in a cyberpunk labcoat draws my blood and performs some weird magical incantation that they refuse to speak about, then hand me a bag of pills labeled Aztechnologies.

baka of lathspell

I think you're onto something op

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

RavenousScoot

I wouldn't be suprised to see a monster/prime energy/tapletopGAMERfuel drink that comes in a potion bottle with a cork
or just water (maybe plus Mio) in a potion bottle and cork at this point, liquid death does pretty well

THANK YOU NESAM :^))
Previous:

code:
https://i.imgur.com/1rh8sdW.mp4 - manifisto
https://i.imgur.com/DeyYjwj.mp4 - vanisher
RavenousScoot

you get similar fanfare if you find an indian shop that makes paan, with the statboost of nicotine and a more deleterious effect on your health
plus you spit red poo poo all over that doesn't really wash off of the sidewalk

THANK YOU NESAM :^))
Previous:

code:
https://i.imgur.com/1rh8sdW.mp4 - manifisto
https://i.imgur.com/DeyYjwj.mp4 - vanisher
Pahilla the Hun

Thinking about making a post

Think about it, make a post

maybe we design a table for which to store these potions in?

thanks nesamdoom!!

pizzaz plarpin perfect! thanks Tebulot!

Pahilla the Hun

for in which to store these potions.

thanks nesamdoom!!

Buttchocks

bespoke nano-microchip injections programmed for you while you wait

Pahilla the Hun

Drugs N Rugs open 24/7

thanks nesamdoom!!

baka of lathspell

RavenousScoot posted:

you get similar fanfare if you find an indian shop that makes paan, with the statboost of nicotine and a more deleterious effect on your health
plus you spit red poo poo all over that doesn't really wash off of the sidewalk
feature not a bug *role playing as a depressed person*

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

Dumb Sex-Parrot

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump
how can i be assured of the efficacy of my vitamin pills if the establishment where i make my purchases does not have at least one mounted human skull, some neatly arranged stuffed snakes, and a dried mermaid in the window??

thank you Saoshyantx4, Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss for the excellent signature

Finger Prince

Call me old fashioned, but pharmacies should have a bowl of coal tar dyed hard candies on the counter for the kiddies, and serve bespoke carbonated fountain drinks made with the roots and bark from various hardwoods and exotic shrubbery.

ombredog

for every post i make i order myself to do three squats and take an effervescent multivitamin on top of my tallest hill in my town. it helps my reception

Finger Prince posted:

Call me old fashioned, but pharmacies should have a bowl of coal tar dyed hard candies on the counter for the kiddies, and serve bespoke carbonated fountain drinks made with the roots and bark from various hardwoods and exotic shrubbery.

This 97-year-old diner still serves their Coke the old-fashioned way.
I think my teeth need to shatter on the hard sugar candy so I know I can properly gum down the pill I'm taking!

Also if they can make it the candy on site like a Hercules Candy sort of situation that would massive help with my monotropism to cope with the Willy Wonka factory situation we are quickly cooking up here

DoomCroissant

Roll D3 for Delicious Flaky Crust
but then who's going to harvest all this geneseed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buttchocks

Why doesn’t the pharmacist wear a visor anymore?