Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
COPE VS PENTA 44 59.46%
LIONHOOK SHIBATA VS STP 4 5.41%
OKADA VS A GUY 6 8.11%
MAY VS JAY 6 8.11%
JOE VS RHODES 14 18.92%
Total: 74 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Lead Pipe Cinch
Mar 10, 2003

Heavy Metal Bakesale

Majinfoose posted:

And Triller has the next three PPVs for $50

This is just outside of US if you don’t have a VPN, yeah?

How’s Fite/Triller’s in progress rewind/FF compared to B/R? Does it actually exist?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

closet statist
Mar 9, 2010

Lead Pipe Cinch posted:

How’s Fite/Triller’s in progress rewind/FF compared to B/R? Does it actually exist?

Never used BR but the fite one is very good on mobile and PC. Samsung tv app handles it kinda badly though

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

Lead Pipe Cinch posted:

yeah, it works well. i mean, you have to move the progress bar to rewand or fast forward, but it gives you the option to jump in during a live show and start from the beginning. with picture in picture taking up the full screen, there's not a lot of fast forwarding during weekly shows. and definitely listen to the commentary during PiP, it's usually the best chatter of the night

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Lead Pipe Cinch posted:

I think the next 3 PPVs are available in the US on Triller. Rewind/FF are great. You can start from the beginning or watch live whenever you start. I’ve never really had a problem using Triller.

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT
This vegan brisket is bussin

I believe you can get the $50 price for the next three PPVs with a VPN then watch them on the Triller app without the vpn

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Lead Pipe Cinch posted:

Love a wrestling shirt that could plausibly be a band shirt.

i generally only get wrestling shirts that look like they could be band/other things and those are all dope. id prob get the top right but honestly id cut any of the three into yet another crop top

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
are any of the other us streaming platforms up to buy die nasty yet

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

graph posted:

are any of the other us streaming platforms up to buy die nasty yet

everybody dies (nasty)

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

smdh @ the fake wrestling fans that are scared to wear a wrestlers shirt. I proudly wear my great o kahn anime shirt and my lass kicker shirt.

Bizarro Kanyon
Jan 3, 2007

Something Awful, so easy even a spaceman can do it!

Majinfoose posted:

I believe you can get the $50 price for the next three PPVs with a VPN then watch them on the Triller app without the vpn

I know that a while ago (maybe 2 years ago), it would not work. I would order on my phone with a vpn on and then try to watch it on Fite on my Roku. It would never find the PPvs so I had to watch it on my phone.

It may be different now if AEW PPVs are already appearing on there.

kalensc
Sep 10, 2003

Only Trust Your Respirator, kupo!
Art/Quote by: Rubby
Just now catching up

Saw this pop up on screen

Design is an SA grenade that's rotated to the left, imo

Long-Time Lurker
May 20, 2021

readin'-but-not-postin'-jones

kalensc posted:

Just now catching up

I watched a pirated stream and thought this was some weird watermark lol.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

kalensc posted:

Just now catching up

Was wondering what that was. Would explain some things

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

kalensc posted:

Just now catching up

Yvan eht nioj

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I'm just a sick guy, I'm really just a dirty guy.

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

So with that rosa thing about her back being still a mess and her promo…she’s done

This was a run to prove to herself she could get back even if she’s not the same, and to give Toni the cementing win over a previous champ who hadn’t lost.

I know that feeling of wanting to go out on your own terms, and it came out in the promo

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Oh also the elite are definitely winning the belts with the help of Jack perry

Ziggy Tzardust
Apr 7, 2006

Captain Foo posted:

Oh also the elite are definitely winning the belts with the help of Jack perry

But then getting their celebration cut off by MCMG

the escape goat
Apr 16, 2008

Ziggy Tzardust posted:

But then getting their celebration cut off by MCMG

please let this happen oh my god

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
I have never once had an issue wearing a wrassle shirt or hoodie with a logo on it, what a bizarre concept.

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

I have never once had an issue wearing a wrassle shirt or hoodie with a logo on it, what a bizarre concept.

Ok, please send your size to tony, your AJ styles cum shirt will be in the mail

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

rotinaj posted:

Ok, please send your size to tony, your AJ styles cum shirt will be in the mail

about fuckin time

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

and the Sin Cara cock shirt too

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

ARMBAR A COP posted:

and the Sin Cara cock shirt too

oh you mean my church shirt 💅

FullMetalJackoff
Feb 15, 2004

Waluigi want his fucking Amiibo

Mr Hootington posted:

I've watched 4 AEW shows now and I'm mostly enjoying it and can see why others are so fanatical about it.

One thing I don't think I care for too much is the dirtbag aesthetic the shows have. Everything always looks so grimey

Aw but Hoot, what about the dank? The dank!

I enjoy the dirtbag aesthetic of AEW tbh. I very much dislike the very plastic presentation of current WWE and I haven't liked RAW ever since it changed to toothless aggression era presentation. Smackdown always had a better look imo.

pressedbunny
May 31, 2007

To A Brand New Galaxy
I'm happy to wear many wrestling shirts in public myself, but I will point and loudly laugh at anybody wearing the Adam Cole fart cloud.
Also, please consider very carefully whether or not you are someone who can appropriately wear Toni's tits out shirt. That one's not for everyone.

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

Bizarro Kanyon posted:

I know that a while ago (maybe 2 years ago), it would not work. I would order on my phone with a vpn on and then try to watch it on Fite on my Roku. It would never find the PPvs so I had to watch it on my phone.

You have to also use a VPN on your roku which is a bit tricky to set up IIRC. I use my android TV, connect to the VPN before the show starts, then fite accesses everything fine and you can disconnect from the VPN after the stream is loaded.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Just don’t live in the US, easy

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Bizarro Kanyon posted:

It’s different now because they’re offering the shows on Triller in the US after BR Live apparently poo poo the bed in spectacular fashion for the last PPV.

CombineThresher
Apr 10, 2006

GIT R DONNE

Niwrad posted:

It's weird to me that wrestling companies haven't figured out that the most popular shirts don't have giant logos or some wrestler's face on it. It's subtle poo poo that doesn't make it seem like a wrestling shirt.

My favorite wrestling shirt is a New Japan shirt that's just the company's logo, but it's a cool/dignified design which is where most wrestling shirts poo poo the bed.

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

I'm always baffled by how much people rage about tiny AEW logos on the t-shirts. You're the only person who notices it.

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

Nothing's better than postin' in the morning!

My favorite wrestling shirt I own is probably this one.

I get a lot of compliments on it, and people who don't know what it is just think it's a Gorillaz shirt, which is also cool.

I did love my Ultramantis shirt that was just Bad Brains with the text changed. Unfortunately it got lost in a move and would be way too small for me nowadays even if I still had it.

Also yeah the AEW logos are tiny and unobtrusive and no one cares. My partner wore their Mogul Embassy shirt to Target and it got us into a nice conversation with a guy at the electronics counter who was into ROH during the Sinclair era. We had a good time talking about last year's SuperCard of Honor.

Erin M. Fiasco fucked around with this message at 14:17 on Apr 16, 2024

Long-Time Lurker
May 20, 2021

readin'-but-not-postin'-jones

explosivo posted:

I'm always baffled by how much people rage about tiny AEW logos on the t-shirts. You're the only person who notices it.

Without the wrestling logo they can convince people who stop them to ask about their cool t-shirt that it's not a wrestling t-shirt.

Mr E
Sep 18, 2007

I like my NJPW lion logo shirt a lot but my current favorite is the 3 Sting Moon shirt cause even though it's very obviously a wrestling shirt I get "hey is that Sting? love that guy" comments pretty frequently with it which is neat.

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

I got compliments for my Tye Dillinger "The Numbers Don't Lie" shirt at my last job specifically from the accounting department.

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

I love all of my Best Friends shirts and get regular compliments for them.

I really wish AEW would sell the freaking tracksuits they wear because I would 100% wear that outfit to a theme park or walking around the neighborhood.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

I just came here to say that Tony Schiavone is a real mother loving MDK G.

Artelier
Jan 23, 2015

Erin M. Fiasco posted:

My favorite wrestling shirt I own is probably this one.

Where is this from and do you know if they ship worldwide!!

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!
Cool posters lately, but this one turned out pretty silly

Kennel fucked around with this message at 15:42 on Apr 16, 2024

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

apophenium
Apr 14, 2009

Kennel posted:

Cool posters lately, but this one turned out pretty silly

Wow the first ever under water match