Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
COPE VS PENTA 44 59.46%
LIONHOOK SHIBATA VS STP 4 5.41%
OKADA VS A GUY 6 8.11%
MAY VS JAY 6 8.11%
JOE VS RHODES 14 18.92%
Total: 74 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

CatelynIsAZombie
Nov 16, 2006

I can't wait to bomb DO-DON-GOES!

Ringo Roadagain posted:

Great dynamite top to bottom. Btw, this is what it really looks like when you choke someone a little

https://x.com/wrestle__media/status/1710056225918927203?s=46&t=YjAdrC5z2HpTKJK1s-6pYw

now that is a standing guillotine

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CatelynIsAZombie
Nov 16, 2006

Cavauro posted:

i should have been prepared to go to the show in case of an announcement like that. just can't swing it this time. learnt my lesson

it’s okay cavauro cm punk also can’t go he just hasn’t learned his lesson yet

CatelynIsAZombie
Nov 16, 2006

Captain Foo posted:

oh also I think Mariah is elevating the women's division pretty significantly, Anna looked fantastic tonight. also the toni/rosa segment into mariah's entrance was perfect, no notes

mariah is good and I think toni and mina shirakawa arent doing enough, everyone on the roster and crew should take turns kissing her and saying thanks

CatelynIsAZombie
Nov 16, 2006

StarkRavingMad posted:

my biggest takeaway from THE FOOTAGE is that Paul Turner is a badass because he got right in the middle of that faster than Samoa Joe

he is a ref diving into the middle of fights is his job

CatelynIsAZombie
Nov 16, 2006

Erin M. Fiasco posted:

This show was good because it had everything that makes wrestling good:sex
the punk tape was good but i dont know if I’d call it sex good

CatelynIsAZombie
Nov 16, 2006

shibatas gonna kill him and the sick freaks of the aew universe are gonna watch

this woman thinks she's a cat and that's preposterous

CatelynIsAZombie
Nov 16, 2006

okay i know how we’re gonna get all the f*cking f*d plants and p*nk f*ckboys out of aew. we instate the murderhawk monster and miro as “defenders of the realm” a medieval knight themed duo in badass looking armor like ornstein from darksouls who just do the braun strowman thing where they grab people and throw them into the set if you like or retweet p*ssbaby p*nk. and yeah I guess they could edit it together and put it on tv too maybe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CatelynIsAZombie
Nov 16, 2006

rantmo posted:

They are going to hit each other very hard and that is going to be very exciting.

I will cheer the loudest when they hit the guys I hate

rotinaj posted:

When you beat one of ornstein and smough, the other destroys and absorbs the first one and that just ain’t gonna work for miro, brother

nice try phil, but it would take 8 or more ftrs combined to even conceive of such a feat and the punkiverse just doesnt have that kind of firepower

Quantum of Phallus posted:

but... Miro IS a fed plant :confused:

Your fed brain is thinking of rusev, the man who died many years ago. Miro is and always has been a free man.