Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
COPE VS PENTA 44 59.46%
LIONHOOK SHIBATA VS STP 4 5.41%
OKADA VS A GUY 6 8.11%
MAY VS JAY 6 8.11%
JOE VS RHODES 14 18.92%
Total: 74 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Duke Pukem
Oct 23, 2010

Three cheers for dark beer!

Stall_19 posted:

You think Punk was hurt at all with this video? Find me one person who mind was changed in any way with this video. Like Punk got chants in the arena during and after the footage.

Yes because Punk is incredibly thin skinned.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Duke Pukem
Oct 23, 2010

graph posted:

i think they did two (maybe 3?) and it was so extremely over they had to kill it instantly because it was going to disrupt whatever

Yeah the standing doomsday device they did was great

Duke Pukem
Oct 23, 2010

thats an argument hard to refute

Duke Pukem
Oct 23, 2010

DLC Inc posted:

scapegoat shirts are automatically top tier shirts because they don't have the loving aew logo peaking out near the bottom like all the mostly awful merch from the company. also the design is epochs ahead of most official aew shirts

I do like the new Athena and Lady Frost shirts

Duke Pukem
Oct 23, 2010

Germansimp posted:

There has never been too much interference in AEW except for when the Good Brothers were around and thus there was plenty interference in Kenny and Bucks matches, because Gallows sucks in actual matches, and Sour Boy is the worst.

And britt baker matches, the constant interference got old