Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
COPE VS PENTA 44 59.46%
LIONHOOK SHIBATA VS STP 4 5.41%
OKADA VS A GUY 6 8.11%
MAY VS JAY 6 8.11%
JOE VS RHODES 14 18.92%
Total: 74 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I'm just a sick guy, I'm really just a dirty guy.
that was great. it was like firing CM Punk all over again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

this guy’s a turbo dork

^im signing my post

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

if it was really funny, it would have had something about Jack Perry going to the fed. now that's comedy

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

Sandman from ECW posted:

Jungle Boys going to the fed? :ohdear:

:laffo:

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

MassRafTer posted:

If a show is on in US Primetime you just can't expect people are going to not excitedly post about it in related threads. People are used to doing that. If a New Japan show airs at 4 AM Eastern Time, there is definitely a little more tact expected to not immediately post because the majority of poster on this forum aren't awake yet. But when the official AEW accounts are posting it, it's hard to say DON'T POST THIS! Tony Khan wants you to know about it, I will not reject his message.

https://twitter.com/AEW/status/1779202878017593770

Ian getting to do Collision in Allentown will be cool.

Tony you coward come back to Detroit

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

sometimes I forget that beautiful Kyle O’Reilly is back now and then I remember and I’m happy. guaranteed banger of Roddy vs Kyle at the pape, the 2014 PWG feeling is coming back

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

Chuck Taylor title run when. we gotta get the feeling even stronger

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

projecthalaxy posted:

Nikki Bella, on the BellaCast, has become inspired:

“Since we’ve been lifting so much, we always say, we always start to get that wrestling mindset, ‘We’re going to go back and do this story and cut this promo.’ You get it, but how serious I got where I was like, ‘Okay, I think I can do maybe a year at AEW and I can do it every week.’

“When I saw Mercedes debut and cut her promo, that line stuck with me, ‘Here, we’re going to make the evolution worldwide.’ I was like, ‘They do.’ It goes into many leagues, is what she means, it doesn’t have to be at one place. It can be at all these places where all these women are wrestling at. I go, ‘Brie, I think I can do it for a year. I can do it here to here and go every week.’”

“Then, I thought of Matteo. I had a good week of like, ‘This is it. I’m going to call Tony Khan. I’m your girl. I will commit.’ Then, I was like, ‘I can’t do that to my son right now. He needs me... Everyone thinks it’s TV one day a week. You have travel, you have preparation. I have to go to San Jose and get in the ring every day. There is a lot that goes into it and that takes all the time away from my son. He needs me the most right now.”

what we need is the Bella Twins in AEW (genuine post)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012