Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
COPE VS PENTA 44 59.46%
LIONHOOK SHIBATA VS STP 4 5.41%
OKADA VS A GUY 6 8.11%
MAY VS JAY 6 8.11%
JOE VS RHODES 14 18.92%
Total: 74 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

FullMetalJackoff
Feb 15, 2004

Waluigi want his fucking Amiibo

Please, no cheese platter unfunny man articles in the thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FullMetalJackoff
Feb 15, 2004

Quantum of Phallus posted:

it's gonna be soooo satisfying when contracts start expiring and Tony can burn off the leeches and Fed plants.

FullMetalJackoff
Feb 15, 2004

Shard posted:

Does kenta actually not like punk?

KENTA has the right to be pissed at a lot of folk, who aped his style and stole most of his moveset before he made it over to the states. Outside of the two very bad injuries (one caused by a very green Riddick Moss), probably one of the main issues that hindered his time in the fed.

FullMetalJackoff
Feb 15, 2004

thefncrow posted:

It seems like Kenta doesn't like Punk, although not to a "I won't work with him" level. Forbidden Door last year was supposedly intended to have Punk vs Kenta in the spot that Kojima later took. Kenta wanted to get paid more for the Punk match over just any old match on Forbidden Door and no one seemed to want the match enough to pay Kenta more to take it, so it didn't happen.

Which seems fair to me, there was never going to be any outcome for that match that wasn't Punk beats Kenta so get an actual payday to come lose a high profile match and let your longstanding beef be used to fuel CM Punk Is Back (Again).

Essentially a "gently caress you, pay me" situation and I respect it

FullMetalJackoff
Feb 15, 2004

Probably said by better posters here a dozen times over, but just looked at the Dynasty card and drat if there's not a single match that I'm not interested in. Definitely getting the fite/triller AEW triple pape bundle for this one.

FullMetalJackoff
Feb 15, 2004

Tony gets a 2-for-1 discount, Chaka Khan for Swerve and This Fire Burns for Perry.

FullMetalJackoff
Feb 15, 2004

I mainly just stick to W3, Wrestle Me and Deadlock. Only Zane really talks about current stuff anymore.

FullMetalJackoff
Feb 15, 2004

Long-Time Lurker posted:

Wouldn't it make more sense for WWE to pay for these bots themselves?

The "freelance journalists" of the dorks entertainment army do it for cheese platters and deli meats. The podcast grifters and iwc twitwits do it for free.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FullMetalJackoff
Feb 15, 2004

Mr Hootington posted:

I've watched 4 AEW shows now and I'm mostly enjoying it and can see why others are so fanatical about it.

One thing I don't think I care for too much is the dirtbag aesthetic the shows have. Everything always looks so grimey

Aw but Hoot, what about the dank? The dank!

I enjoy the dirtbag aesthetic of AEW tbh. I very much dislike the very plastic presentation of current WWE and I haven't liked RAW ever since it changed to toothless aggression era presentation. Smackdown always had a better look imo.