Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Honestly the Hannaford folks make a fresh guacamole that is as good as anything I can make, I love it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

luv2shit
May 15, 2023

Beer_Suitcase posted:

A walking tamale! It's just a tamale in a bag

holy poo poo

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!

Beer_Suitcase posted:

A walking tamale! It's just a tamale in a bag

brb going in invent Meal in a Jar in a Bigger Jar so you can eat your Meal in a Jar while you are on the go.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
Meal in a Jar in a Bigger Jar now comes in convenient Normal Jar size

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

Tamales already come in bags :thunk:

Valko
Sep 18, 2015
Bananas come in bags too

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Right when Covid hit, my discount grocery had Banzai frozen sushi for $1.99/package.

It was good eating for a few months.

RavenousScoot
Mar 22, 2013

saw green takis today (guac)

and uh
these things

isaboo
Nov 11, 2002

Muay Buok
ขอให้โชคดี
I don't know about those but it's easy for me to devour a bag of the white cheddar Smartfood popcorn.

Blackmore
Dec 28, 2012

Catch the Rainbow
Yeah, smartfood popcorn is pretty tasty (imo).

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

corndogs

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

mini corn dogs

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

corndog but its a sausage wrapped in pancake

BasicLich
Oct 22, 2020

A very smart little mouse!

Valko posted:

I saw this in Home Bargains. Friends was set in New York, that might explain the Taxi. Joey and Chandler had a pet duck. Monica was a chef which might explain the lobster. The... thing.. on the bottom right? Fancy mailbox or birdbox? I dunno.

should have had a couch instead of a taxi

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Chief McHeath posted:

corndog but its a sausage wrapped in pancake

Bite sized corn dog poppers

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012
This isn’t Dennis the Menace

plant based balls

Seeing your culture distilled down to a section of a grocery store aisle is an experience I feel everyone should have in their life. Ideally with not ShopRite Mac and Cheese, however.

Off the the upper left you’ll see the bonkers price for pseudo-American peanut butter, 89kr. I don’t know why they bother given that they sell peanut butter, several brands and far better quality, in another section of the store for half the price.

Also there’s a dece selection of Jarritos below this but why the America aisle? There’s a “””””””Mexican”””””” aisle one back. But to be fair, I would find sullying Jarritos with the Brundlefly-like experience that is Tacofredag to be akin to a hate crime.

I do like that Sweden likes putting things in tubes, that yes, can work, but really make you wonder why. I forgot to take a pic of the wide selection of soup tubes but here is jams and marmalades

I thought this was antifreeze and wondered why it was canned. It’s not, it’s an energy drink, and I bought it, and I think it might kill me. At least it’s zero calories. I hope it’s blue.

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

I'm as annoying as the high-pitched whine of my motorcycle, desperately compensating for the lack of substance in my life.

teen witch posted:

plant based balls

Seeing your culture distilled down to a section of a grocery store aisle is an experience I feel everyone should have in their life. Ideally with not ShopRite Mac and Cheese, however.

Off the the upper left you’ll see the bonkers price for pseudo-American peanut butter, 89kr. I don’t know why they bother given that they sell peanut butter, several brands and far better quality, in another section of the store for half the price.

Also there’s a dece selection of Jarritos below this but why the America aisle? There’s a “””””””Mexican”””””” aisle one back. But to be fair, I would find sullying Jarritos with the Brundlefly-like experience that is Tacofredag to be akin to a hate crime.

I do like that Sweden likes putting things in tubes, that yes, can work, but really make you wonder why. I forgot to take a pic of the wide selection of ss oup tubes but here is jams and marmalades

I thought this was antifreeze and wondered why it was canned. It’s not, it’s an energy drink, and I bought it, and I think it might kill me. At least it’s zero calories. I hope it’s blue.

Weird I thought bowl and basket was targets house brand

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

lol "Tastes like party"

The Grimace
Sep 18, 2005

Are you a BigMac of imbeciles!?
Please let us know if the Arctic Energy Drink is blue. I'm guessing it is, but I want to know for sure.

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

500excf type r posted:

Weird I thought bowl and basket was targets house brand

Target’s is something similar and I think their dog brand was Boots and Barkley? Barley?

redshirt posted:

lol "Tastes like party"

If a party is a flat, inoffensive 7up, party on!

The Grimace posted:

Please let us know if the Arctic Energy Drink is blue. I'm guessing it is, but I want to know for sure.
Unfortunately:

However looking up the company and turns out, it’s owned by a Haulier in the south of the country

Ziv Zulander
Mar 24, 2017

ZZ for short

Vegan strawberry rice krispy treats with sunflower, pumpkin, and flax seeds mixed in

drunkb
Aug 14, 2009

The Great Twist

teen witch posted:

plant based balls

I do like that Sweden likes putting things in tubes, that yes, can work, but really make you wonder why. I forgot to take a pic of the wide selection of soup tubes but here is jams and marmalades

Loving the “SMASH ME!” in the corner of the Vegan Burgare package. That is a good user name.

redm
Feb 20, 2016

Sugartime Jones
saw this in the store recently almost got it but it was like 12 dollars

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

redm posted:

saw this in the store recently almost got it but it was like 12 dollars

Thanks 🅱️