Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

putting you in the cryocubes from Demolition Man for a decade for this post

u are released to a society where probes, bans, etc . don't exist anymore... mod sass, mod sass, slur, false accusation, goatse, slur, slur. lil sheets of paper leave a trail behind you as you skip away all jolly and gay.

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

DaysBefore posted:

Lol Poppers getting driven out of the Palestine thread for posting the fascist chud meme frog

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

liddle' poggy poggers

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

selec posted:

I once asked my eye doctor if a persistent eye twitch I got after an acid trip was permanent. he was like “naw, but you may want to revisit the space you were in psychologically to see if doing that shakes it off”. so I did some shrooms the next weekend and I’ll be damned he was right

yup. nobody really understands the human body. even the so-called doctors with 10 years. all they learn is how to inject you and look at you for miscolorations and touch you all under your shirt and other places. but when you come in and you say doc. I got a pain here here and it only happens when I do this this they don't know anything , completely clueless. I'm sorry but modern medicine is a joke and we might as well go back to stuff that really works like acupuncture or psychedelics. that's the truth nobody wants you to know though..

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

DaysBefore posted:

Lol Poppers getting driven out of the Palestine thread for posting the fascist chud meme frog

Good

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

:feelsgood:

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

I had a pinched nerve on my back from benching and I looked up posts online and people were like " I've been living with this for 10 years, what do I do "and you know what I did? I just went back on the bench and just did the motion again. Bing bong nerve unpinched feeling great. that's reality but no doctor will ever tell you that . not if they want to keep their license

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Lpzie posted:

I had a pinched nerve on my back from benching and I looked up posts online and people were like " I've been living with this for 10 years, what do I do "and you know what I did? I just went back on the bench and just did the motion again. Bing bong nerve unpinched feeling great. that's reality but no doctor will ever tell you that . not if they want to keep their license

shut up bitch

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
I have Grey and white in my hair.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Mr Hootington posted:

I have Grey and white in my hair.

in ur ears maybe lol

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

modern medicine is not meant to heal. it's meant to take your money. and tell you to gently caress off, medicinally

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

Lpzie posted:

Thanks for the tip

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

in ur ears maybe lol

No ear hair, but I have nose hair that I have to pluck once a month.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
Makes the eyes water I tell you what

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Mr Hootington posted:

No ear hair, but I have nose hair that I have to pluck once a month.

get the small scissors with rounded tips and cut them you want to live a long healthy life.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

incredibly powerful energy radiating from hootington's posts after he got the moleman avatar

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

incredibly powerful energy radiating from hootington's posts after he got the moleman avatar

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

think about yourself, the person you are, things you know. now, think about a doctor and supposedly they're supposed to have insane levels of knowledge about the human body. does that sound normal. does that sound like something a human can do. no no it's not. it's all a big scam

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020

Son of Sorrow posted:

iirc he learned how to use their power by looking at the power inside their brain. Like tracing clockwork.

clockwork reminded me of something cool i saw on vacation a month ago. went to the national watch and clock museum (clocks are the thinking autist's special imterest). they sold shirts with the lancaster watch company logo and its sick as hell.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

Lpzie posted:

think about yourself, the person you are, things you know. now, think about a doctor and supposedly they're supposed to have insane levels of knowledge about the human body. does that sound normal. does that sound like something a human can do. no no it's not. it's all a big scam

You sound like my coworker who only goes to a chiropractor that sells his patients "pills" to "cure" the "parasites" that cause sicknesses like colds and flu.

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

lpzie is right

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

its all mucus and to combat that mucus making you sick you need to give me 20 dollars american

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
If you rub bacon grease on your shoulders and drink pickle juice you will be revitalized.

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Mr Hootington posted:

You sound like my coworker who only goes to a chiropractor that sells his patients "pills" to "cure" the "parasites" that cause sicknesses like colds and flu.

lol those people are right but for all the wrong reasons. all that window dressingcrap is bs, like a cult based around ancient tech. but where did it come from? the treatments work, but nobody knows why. then modern medicine is another scam, and idiot liberals love it. finally, like a horseshoe, you realize the old ways were better and understand why fully and deeply.

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

liberals love to hold up a textbook like Grey's anatomy and say look we made health into a science and understand it all. then you look at the published date, 1850s. oh, hmm, this is even worse than the Bible. they at least claim 5000 years. but where's all human knowledge from the past HUNDRED MILLION YEARS? get it now?

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
He's died like hundreds of times in X-Force during the Krakoa era, Also evil Beast had an army of retarded Wolverines (I don't like using that word, but I don't know a better one to use) doing hosed up poo poo and we have to assume not all of them survived.

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

Mr Hootington posted:

Makes the eyes water I tell you what

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

Mr Hootington posted:

He's died like hundreds of times in X-Force during the Krakoa era, Also evil Beast had an army of retarded Wolverines (I don't like using that word, but I don't know a better one to use) doing hosed up poo poo and we have to assume not all of them survived.

i like using that word and it's always the best one to use.

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

ill use the word when appropriate. i still believe in society.

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Mr Hootington posted:

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

playoff time :letsgo:

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

tristeham posted:

playoff time :letsgo:

neat

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

a lot of people on this site are bad at haikus

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Buck Wildman posted:

a lot of people on this site are bad at haikus

hey that's not fair, they're bad at all kinds of writing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
Like Farts in the wind
Retards endlessly posting
A sixer will free them

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)