Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

what's our colors and uniforms and getup and how do we march . i wanna do covert ops as a special agent wearing all that nice face paint, juggling multiple conflicting objectives yet still keeping all the plates spinning, turning handshakes lethal, inviting enemies to smell the rose of friendship,etc. i think it'll be fun !

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

writing "if ur reading this ur gay (in that 90s way)" on my 1040

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

including a personal letter in the irs envelope imploring them to send my tax dollars directly to israel immediately. find included a 2nd envelope with paid postage and address ready.

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

lol

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

they keep hanging cloks from his neck like flava flav

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

plinkey rereg asking for money in the goonfund thread

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

lol war

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

im going to war with the dandelions

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

1 minute till the Posters are free

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

aw frig aw dang it posted:

watching Napoleon rout the forces of Baron Karl Mack von Leiberich: Christ. Punch *up*, stupid.

lol

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

putting you in the cryocubes from Demolition Man for a decade for this post

u are released to a society where probes, bans, etc . don't exist anymore... mod sass, mod sass, slur, false accusation, goatse, slur, slur. lil sheets of paper leave a trail behind you as you skip away all jolly and gay.

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

selec posted:

I once asked my eye doctor if a persistent eye twitch I got after an acid trip was permanent. he was like “naw, but you may want to revisit the space you were in psychologically to see if doing that shakes it off”. so I did some shrooms the next weekend and I’ll be damned he was right

yup. nobody really understands the human body. even the so-called doctors with 10 years. all they learn is how to inject you and look at you for miscolorations and touch you all under your shirt and other places. but when you come in and you say doc. I got a pain here here and it only happens when I do this this they don't know anything , completely clueless. I'm sorry but modern medicine is a joke and we might as well go back to stuff that really works like acupuncture or psychedelics. that's the truth nobody wants you to know though..

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

I had a pinched nerve on my back from benching and I looked up posts online and people were like " I've been living with this for 10 years, what do I do "and you know what I did? I just went back on the bench and just did the motion again. Bing bong nerve unpinched feeling great. that's reality but no doctor will ever tell you that . not if they want to keep their license

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

modern medicine is not meant to heal. it's meant to take your money. and tell you to gently caress off, medicinally

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Mr Hootington posted:

No ear hair, but I have nose hair that I have to pluck once a month.

get the small scissors with rounded tips and cut them you want to live a long healthy life.

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

think about yourself, the person you are, things you know. now, think about a doctor and supposedly they're supposed to have insane levels of knowledge about the human body. does that sound normal. does that sound like something a human can do. no no it's not. it's all a big scam

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Mr Hootington posted:

You sound like my coworker who only goes to a chiropractor that sells his patients "pills" to "cure" the "parasites" that cause sicknesses like colds and flu.

lol those people are right but for all the wrong reasons. all that window dressingcrap is bs, like a cult based around ancient tech. but where did it come from? the treatments work, but nobody knows why. then modern medicine is another scam, and idiot liberals love it. finally, like a horseshoe, you realize the old ways were better and understand why fully and deeply.

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

liberals love to hold up a textbook like Grey's anatomy and say look we made health into a science and understand it all. then you look at the published date, 1850s. oh, hmm, this is even worse than the Bible. they at least claim 5000 years. but where's all human knowledge from the past HUNDRED MILLION YEARS? get it now?

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

ill use the word when appropriate. i still believe in society.

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

haiku is 3 syllables so that guy was right.

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

doesn't surprise me though. SA is an American -based and -centric social media site with all their flaws.

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

haikus are so easy to judge in Japanese cause you just count the moras. don't even need to know the words. in stupid languages you gotta sound it out like an idiot and agree on pronunciation between all dialects.

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

はいくです
バカがいじん🤡
IMGAY

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

i shouldn't (and won't)

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

loving this beautiful life. anybody else?

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Lin Manuel-Turtle posted:

i made you a haiku to enjoy 😊:

🍃🌊🌸❄️🗻
🌿🎍🪷🌓🍂🍁⛩️
🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

thank you! 😁👍🏼🐕

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Buck Wildman posted:

clown college has come to lpzie for its due....and I'm here to collect

🫵🏼🤡

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

chilling. coming up for theories why I see dandelions in my minds eye when I close my eyes. leaning towards evolution.

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

u?

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Al! posted:

thats just because its spring dummy

no that's why I see them with my real eyes. but when I close them or dream, I see them. like the kraken. awaiting me to fall in.

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Lib and let die posted:

not because of rowling's particular beliefs but because the series is trash

lol I was reading this and hit next page but didn't finish before the load and I thought it said "not because of rowling's particular death but..." and then I quickly clicked back to that page and scrolled all the way down just to make sure. so that's kinda like warfare, I think..

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

finn-ish ED

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

my brother eats cookie dough raw. can't explain it

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Buck Wildman posted:

I'm gonna say as my fifth (seventh?) post: Al's alright

yup. been saying this even without posting

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

war keeps happening

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

he's right, it's not

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

im actually laughing crying in tears seeing most people here think the one the lady of the lake chose has to now answer to any of y'all

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

pimpin ain't easy

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

also pimpin is superior to capitalism because a pimp has to keep their pimp hand strong. a weak pimp hand leads to ruin. you'll never see pimpin degrade into a gerontocracy, for example.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

don't what me