Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Lib and let die posted:

yeah, i'm ftw

For the war!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

thsfs a ban

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
Chud slavery.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

really queer Christmas posted:

Lmao it's great that pissing off that thread is the fastest way to get actual bans/permas than anything else on this website outside of when fluff decides to become ftw.

remember the short lived "if you empty quote a troll you will get the same punishment as the troll" rule put in specifically for KirbyKhan

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

SomethingBeautiful posted:

no but the saluting a picture of putin on the titantron would be amazing these days

im glad i found the audio clip of dave meltzer having the scoops on putin again

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

bad rear end

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
Homeless Friend has gone full chud, and is saying the quiet part out loud.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

tristeham posted:

it's AI poo poo

Yikes. Thought we had banned this filth.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
watching the sopranos any time jordan peele releases a movie

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Cuttlefush posted:

you were doing that to him in the autism thread. you specifically asked for buttons for that purpose. the post is in your post history!

And there it is.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Majorian posted:

Specifically the "Christopher" episode.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c0TA7A5uLak

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Al! posted:

i can feel cspam becoming more hostile and combative and im loving it

I think cspam is about to go full chud soon and hell I'm looking forward to it.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
there's no way it's as funny as the online creators thread

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
the Finns strike again.....

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

lobster shirt posted:

i have installed so many car seats, taken them out, put them back in, put them in my in laws cars, my moms car... its all bullshit. my wife has never done it and i dont even think she knows how. its complete misandry. feminism must be destroyed.

Yup. Mask off.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
Put the seat back in the RAV4? Here's a better idea: Stop being such a car-brained bitch.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Lmao

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

pretend i posted that fisher price rear end thing that one goon was riding around in

It is called a velomobile.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Cuttlefush posted:

ait would have been able to post the cspam car immediately :smith:

I miss my friend AnimeIsTrash.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

DaysBefore posted:

Nice. Normal evening. What is your go to app (threateningly)

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Cuttlefush posted:

lobster's wife is exploting his labor

lobster so mad at white women that he puts on a James Brown record

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
the post about leon trotsky 2012 is the best one still

Koos Group posted:

Yes. He has the lowest ratio of reported posts to total posts of the top ten USCE posters, therefore he is mathematically the best and most good faith mod candidate. In addition, we wanted to add some diversity of viewpoints to the mod team, and all the rest of us believe that six million Jews were killed in the Holocaust.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
Feel like it's going to be a good month for being antisemitic and a chud.... and it's only the first!!!

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
the rand mcnally road atlas.... you can't beat it for a long road trip

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
what if they made a $500 game console but it had no games. an "anti-console" perhaps

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

F Stop Fitzgerald posted:

i love the idea that all these people shitposting are simultaneously watching news coverage of cops (the same people who would be oh-so-equitably applying their imagined gun ban laws) absolutely brutalizing the gently caress out of peaceful university students (and previously white and brown/black people alike protesting racial injustice) and just... doing the ravenous jack nicholson meme face.

maybe your simplistic response to a complicated problem is not, in fact, as well-conceived as you previously thought? nah, tfr must be secretly lusting for child murder

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
tfr is full of trolls so i dont want to ask it there. what is the best gun for shooting at someone so their cowboy hat flies off comically while i yell "yeehaw pardner"

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

F Stop Fitzgerald posted:

i love the idea that all these people shitposting are simultaneously watching news coverage of cops (the same people who would be oh-so-equitably applying their imagined gun ban laws) absolutely brutalizing the gently caress out of peaceful university students (and previously white and brown/black people alike protesting racial injustice) and just... doing the ravenous jack nicholson meme face.

maybe your simplistic response to a complicated problem is not, in fact, as well-conceived as you previously thought? nah, tfr must be secretly lusting for child murder

that guys rapsheet loving pwns

Proper Kerni ng posted:

Cap has far more restraint than me, I would have punched the poo poo out of a five year old child who did that.

...I know this because I once had a five year old child run up and chomp down on my arm and start thrashing around like a dog hanging off a rope because apparently he thought that sort of thing was hilarious? and his worthless rear end in a top hat parents just chuckled when he did it to people like it didn't mark him as a future serial killer or anything, but since it was my arm he was hanging off of I didn't think it was especially charming, so I punched him in the face hard enough that he fell down and poo poo himself and that's why I don't go to family reunions anymore.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Proper Kerni ng posted:

One of my answers to the eternal dumbass question of ~~Why do you need a high powered semiautomatic weapon of war~~ is "ranged defense against some rear end in a top hat thinking it's a funny joke to deliberately launch fireworks onto my heavily-wooded land while my county is under a Red Flag burn ban"; that's Arson and Attempted Murder in these weather conditions, and you're goddamn right I'm breaking out the AR for that.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
lmfao

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
Disrespected 4Loko. User loses posting privileges for one week.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
5-year-olds: the biggest chuds of all?

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
please give me the tag

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

DaysBefore posted:

Anyway bitch mods if you could go ahead and permaban the child puncher fireworks murder fantasist tia

sure let's ban the heavily armed guy with an overactive temper and an internet connection. great idea

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
the council of bound up twinks has found you guilty.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Homeless Friend posted:

When I was a kid we were headed home from the ranch one Sunday night when some little dipshits tossed a water balloon at our truck from behind a bridge abutment; my dad slammed on the brakes, screeched to a stop in the middle of the road, got the 20ga out from behind the seat, and fired both barrels up into the bridge girders so that birdshot was bouncing around all over everything. Sometimes it's really hilarious to hear children screaming in terror.

Personally, if somebody throws something at my vehicle while I'm moving at highway speeds, I am absolutely sending hollowpoints in response.

lmao