Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SomethingBeautiful
Oct 22, 2008

Some celestial event. No- no words. No words to describe it. Poetry! They should have sent a poet. So beautiful. So beautiful... I had no idea

hang on lemme check the slur database

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SomethingBeautiful
Oct 22, 2008

Some celestial event. No- no words. No words to describe it. Poetry! They should have sent a poet. So beautiful. So beautiful... I had no idea

aw frig aw dang it posted:

hell yeah

if I win it's real as hell

get a championship belt gang tag if you do

SomethingBeautiful
Oct 22, 2008

Xaris posted:

good morning autofellatio Normals

good morning

SomethingBeautiful
Oct 22, 2008

Al! posted:

my "coolest" live music story was seeing gogol bordello play an illegal jug band show in a dark corner of a park in the middle of the night after they played their on campus show

lmao at eugene doing a song about zelenskyys balls

SomethingBeautiful
Oct 22, 2008

holy poo poo the crown repair guy must have taken some sort of limiter off the forklift this morning because it does like 20 mph now, i tapped the pedal and it made my head whip back

SomethingBeautiful
Oct 22, 2008

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

they did something similar for Muhammad Hassan after they aired a terrorist promo the same day of the london bombings only instead of the mafia they just had the undertaker murder him in kayfabe

it was justified they tried to murder undertaker with piano wire first

SomethingBeautiful
Oct 22, 2008

smiling ear to ear like sensational sherri whenever i see a new slur posted

SomethingBeautiful
Oct 22, 2008

Dixon Chisholm posted:

is rusev still in wwe?

no but the saluting a picture of putin on the titantron would be amazing these days

SomethingBeautiful
Oct 22, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4t9ZVnkAbas

SomethingBeautiful
Oct 22, 2008

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

I had a lot of fun last time, my favorite wrestler was a very fat man whose gimmick is being a truck driver and when he wants to rev up the crowd he turns his hat backwards and starts doing the "HONK YOUR HORN" gesture while stomping

lol hell yeah wrestling owns

SomethingBeautiful
Oct 22, 2008

lmao it's real and the undertaker loved it

SomethingBeautiful
Oct 22, 2008

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

if it were not for cornies deranged racism and ideas of wrestlign heat we would have never gotten the OJ Simpson did nothing wrong promo in smokey mountain wrestling

lol I just saw an old smokey mountain q&a where cornette utters the phrase "god bless being a racist"

SomethingBeautiful
Oct 22, 2008

jim cornette came up with the gangstas based on the evils of rap music, al sharpton, and the 1993 long island railroad shooting

SomethingBeautiful
Oct 22, 2008

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

imagine hootington but from kentucky

yup

SomethingBeautiful
Oct 22, 2008

Raskolnikov38 posted:

no no gunther once had a last name

https://uboat.net/men/commanders/1212.html
https://www.si.com/wrestling/2022/01/20/wwe-trademark-gunther-stark-abandoned-walter-nxt

but it seems that it was just a copywrite application that they abandoned once the iwc pointed out that it was the name of the uboat guy

lmao that period where they wanted kenzo susuki to wrestle as hirohito and heidenreich to be an unfrozen nazi

SomethingBeautiful
Oct 22, 2008

lobster shirt posted:

Admin edit: tired of your abusive posting so we are skipping the next 2 meltdown mays. User loses posting privileges for 1 month.

lol

SomethingBeautiful
Oct 22, 2008

SomethingBeautiful
Oct 22, 2008

the cornpilled fedhead

SomethingBeautiful
Oct 22, 2008

posting about jim cornette in the jim cornette thread, user goes in the shark tank for six hours

SomethingBeautiful
Oct 22, 2008

the kevin nash podcast is alright but his host loving sucks

SomethingBeautiful
Oct 22, 2008

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

i think cornie talked about this once and how we afraid the crowd would murder him once he was in the strait jacket and couldnt defend himself lol

it's called heat and the kids these days just don't have it

SomethingBeautiful
Oct 22, 2008

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

the kevin nash podcast opens with an cartoon of nash walking out of a prostitutes house and getting into his car and driving away

oh i thought that was supposed to be his wife

SomethingBeautiful
Oct 22, 2008

Mr Hootington posted:

No. Just undertaker's and a bit of Dutch's.

I'm thinking about cornette's just because I see how angry he makes people and I respect that.

cornette is honestly just kinda boring unless he's telling old territory stories but if you've never watched him get extremely angry over vince russo or the young bucks before there's some novelty to it

SomethingBeautiful
Oct 22, 2008

(fluffdaddy in a new york accent) from day one I had to deal with the bullshit politics

SomethingBeautiful
Oct 22, 2008

i've never voted for anything on purpose and i never will

SomethingBeautiful
Oct 22, 2008

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

i'm playing diablo 2

what class

SomethingBeautiful
Oct 22, 2008

hell yeah shouting at people so hard they die ftw

SomethingBeautiful
Oct 22, 2008

mawarannahr posted:

sullied by bad opinions

gently caress boba fatt

SomethingBeautiful
Oct 22, 2008

you all have heads so filled with rage it forced all the hair out of your scalp

SomethingBeautiful
Oct 22, 2008

thinking about getting a gigantic pompadour like those japanese greasers

SomethingBeautiful
Oct 22, 2008

the only asmongold lore I know is he had a bloodstain on the wall above his bed because he would wake up bleeding from the mouth every day and just wipe it on the wall

SomethingBeautiful
Oct 22, 2008

plinkey being drunk as hell while posting pics of his guns is some of the most legitimately unnerving posting i've seen

SomethingBeautiful
Oct 22, 2008

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

he's still out there. scared?

for any door dash driver in the vicinity yeah

SomethingBeautiful
Oct 22, 2008

lol a week for listening to jim cornette

SomethingBeautiful
Oct 22, 2008

you all simply hate equality and those that defend it smh

SomethingBeautiful
Oct 22, 2008

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

one time vince got the idea for a mentally handicapped wrestler named Eugene who was really good at wrestling

it was the ovw head trainer's idea and he came up with it based off his autistic son iirc

SomethingBeautiful
Oct 22, 2008

lobster shirt posted:

an idea that nobody has had before: leftist wrestling podcast

lol

SomethingBeautiful
Oct 22, 2008

Ringo Roadagain posted:

for me, all this has done is affirmed those calling me racist are doing so in bad faith

SomethingBeautiful
Oct 22, 2008

CaptainBeefart posted:

Thanks again. Check in on and pet your local strays. I'm gonna listen to some Califone and watch The X Files on mute and process things.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TpaZYgOIl7U

My friend also just informed me that Tim Rutili (Red Red Meat and Califone) was in Ugly Casanova. Never knew that but it makes sense now.

sorry about your loss good on you doing what you could for those kitties. watching some x files is always a wise decision

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SomethingBeautiful
Oct 22, 2008

pulling the trigger on my giant dirty harry revolver and a little flag pops out that says neener neener