Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

What if instead of war we all cooperated and helped each other?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

I will only click on gore if it's someone's head getting windmill dunked by a professional basketball player.

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

get fisted in the rear end by a robot

I keep waiting for Boston dynamics to showcase this

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

Lpzie posted:

take that post from him. let someone else have it.

I'll take it. I need some good posts

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

Dokapon Findom posted:

Had to do some research on this one. Apparently he started losing his hair at 17 so he never got to experience a full life of a full head of hair. Thus,

Wait did he get hair plugs or surgery or we?

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

Putting "Desert Eagle" in my goon fund reason

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

PhilippAchtel posted:

Are we still talking about guns?

I'm pro-gun, but only for Black Panthers.

This is what it took to get a PS5 back in the day

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

Reeducating mom for mother's day

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

KirbyKhan posted:

Hi. I am not a troll or brigadier or whatever. I am a poster of the forums who saw this posted elsewhere. This isn't a gotcha about guns or anything else but about the post you made here. I want to address you directly in a show of good faith to give you benefit of the doubt. Are you aware of the irresponsible action taken from your post? Do you see where you could have endangered the lives of other innocent people on the road with this maneuver? Was the safety of other motorists and passengers even a concern of yours when you did this? This isn't acceptable in any society, it is actively dangerous. What steps are you going to take to ensure you don't exercise poor impulse control like this in the future? Actual lives are at risk, lives other than yours, when you take your car on the road. As a driver it is your responsibility to operate your vehicle safely and defensively. If you are upset because you took the wrong exit, you should be pulling over and waiting or find a more constructive way to deal with whatever is going on emotionally, the action you took here was the worst possible one you could have taken short of driving head on into some other innocent motorist. Please take time to seriously reflect on what you did here and why it isn't okay. Please take whatever measures are important to make sure this doesn't happen again, therapy, whatever, I'm not a doctor but you should absolutely see one after this post before your lack of impulse control takes the life or lives of someone who didn't have anything to do with your baggage.

I can pee out the driver side window if I want to

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

Rorschach: "cum..."

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

lol

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

I love that managing any online community eventually turns you into AM